Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Porra Get your Ass to Imperial Martial Arts and Fitness in Boca!!!
    This...this right here
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I will eventually be moving to Tampa and opening a school there. You could go there, but I would just have to dojo storm you, kill you and eat all your students.
    We need you south west England Zog, there are plenty of mcdojos for you to storm and devour lol.
    Seriously though my nearest moon is 300 fuckin miles. Someone please move here!!

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    We need you south west England Zog, there are plenty of mcdojos for you to storm and devour lol.
    Seriously though my nearest moon is 300 fuckin miles. Someone please move here!!
    lol My nearest anything is also around 300 miles. I feel your pain.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    Atlanta!!!!

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    10th planet Bali sound so good

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    In all serious, does anyone know how living in Utah is like? Salt Lake City? Provo? Park City area? Pros and cons please. Doesn't Utah have some weird laws or is very conservative? I literally have no clue and am completely ignorant? Im pretty outdoorsy so Utah would be sick. In a perfect world I would choose Boulder, Colorado area but Drew beat me too it!

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Damn misdemeanor for possession of less than an oz and/or paraphernalia? The Mormon seminary in public schools is creepy too....

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boor View Post
    Really were just lookin for cool places with a high upside to live...regardless if there is a moon there or not. Just spit ballin here. I'd actually prefer there to be one. I'm way far away from being able to run my own moon. I'd really like to take advantage of my phys ed degree and teach for a little bit. My short term plan is to coach wrestling and start like an after school jiu jitsu club, potentially start a hotbok if there isn't a moon nearby then eventually run my own gym. BTW if any of you guys know or hear of a phys ed job opening let me know!

Come to Spartanburg SC. Its not too far from Raleigh NC, so you could visit your family pretty easily. The jiu jitsu community is pretty strong here, but there is no 10P. I'm working to change that though. I want to get a hotbox going, hopefully by the end of the year

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I will eventually be moving to Tampa and opening a school there. You could go there, but I would just have to dojo storm you, kill you and eat all your students.
    Lmao
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    dunedin new zealand is always available. my nearest moon at the moment is 1443 miles away and i make that around once or twice a year , nearest jiu jitsu mats are 10 metres away in my bedroom though so things even out.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast