Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I think the Boston area would benefit from a 10th planet.
    Working on it Dave, there's a few Ronins in NH and you got me you and a few others in MA...just working on racking tourney wins and seeing where our lives take us.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    Madison has no legit schools and TONS of students/people
    Students are the worst. Most of them are broke or too hungover to train
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    I'd say Fort Worth Texas. Fastest growing city in the nation. Population was near 700,000 in 2013, expected to be over 1 million by the end of 2015. Has a few BJJ gyms in the area, but nothing focused primarily on no-gi. There is a dense population of hipsters/computer nerd/sy-fy crowds just outside downtown. There is an old building section in the area that has just been approved for. 9 million dollar facelift, getting the building lease now would be an awesome investment. The demand and the population are there, just need a qualified rep to come take ownership. Perhaps the Gainsville hotbox???

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    I'd say Fort Worth Texas. Fastest growing city in the nation. Population was near 700,000 in 2013, expected to be over 1 million by the end of 2015. Has a few BJJ gyms in the area, but nothing focused primarily on no-gi. There is a dense population of hipsters/computer nerd/sy-fy crowds just outside downtown. There is an old building section in the area that has just been approved for. 9 million dollar facelift, getting the building lease now would be an awesome investment. The demand and the population are there, just need a qualified rep to come take ownership. Perhaps the Gainsville hotbox???
    Mad love for the props man. It goes back to th whole" it takes $ to make $"thing. Not to make excuses but we didn't exaxtly inherit trusts funds.
    One day the right door will open. It's just s matter of time. Our 10p loyalty will never die..... Just try to kill it;-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    Mad love for the props man. It goes back to th whole" it takes $ to make $"thing. Not to make excuses but we didn't exaxtly inherit trusts funds.
    One day the right door will open. It's just s matter of time. Our 10p loyalty will never die..... Just try to kill it;-)
    That's the attitude to have! Just keep grinding and working in the direction. I'm still a couple of steps behind you guys but still slowly working toward a long term goal.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    So uhhhh, yea....Someone come to South Miss and open one. Biloxi seems like a good spot.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    lol Coach Zog, Truth hurts sometimes. 10th Planet Bratislava?

Array

School
    Killer Bee Training Center
    NC would be awesome...I'm in the process of trying to start a hotbox. Just need a couple more videos to complete the process and submit.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Fucci View Post
    NC would be awesome...I'm in the process of trying to start a hotbox. Just need a couple more videos to complete the process and submit.
    Get that shit going! How far are you from the south Carolina border?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast