Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Congrats!

Array

School
    10th planet Joensuu
    This is so beautiful thing that I can not even tell how I feel. These are awesome guys (and girls). I can promise that they keep the 10thpl flag high! They really are right people to make it work. I want to train with you guys many many times in the future. If there is any possible way I can help you just let me know. All the love!

Quote Originally Posted by Niko Rotko View Post
    This is so beautiful thing that I can not even tell how I feel. These are awesome guys (and girls). I can promise that they keep the 10thpl flag high! They really are right people to make it work. I want to train with you guys many many times in the future. If there is any possible way I can help you just let me know. All the love!
    Thank you Niko, I really appreciate your support we are hoping to see you soon and I know it will be alot of fun to train together. Peace, love and also congratulations on your latest competition success!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Awesome!! Looks like the perfect reason to visit Finland soon

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauri Karppinen View Post
    Thank you everyone for the support i'm hoping to see 10th Planet family members visit us even though Finland isn't the most popular travelling location.
    Finland is beautiful, one of my guys fought Tom Niinimäki in Turku, my mate lost but we had a great time. Congrats as well
    10Wo

Array

School
    DeSouza Dojo
    Congrats on becoming a 10p moon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123