Watch bigger, stronger, faster
    What did you take from the movie?

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    steroids
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    steroids

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    - Steroids & PED's = Big $$$ for Big Pharma Corps., Professional Sports and Entertainment Industry

- Steroids & PED's change your body.

- I still like the satisfaction of knowing that my performance is a result of my own training.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Would any of you do steroids if it were legal/accepted and administered in a regulated fashion by a trained professional? I'm talking in a way that doesn't fuck you up. I'm thinking like trt here. Pros cons thoughts?

Edit: when I say regulated I don't mean like fda (fuck those guys) I mean regulated levels and amounts for safety and balance.
    I already take performance enhancers. I can't roll without 3 pills of b12, protien shake 1.5 hours before, and my pre workout drink. I mean I can, but I tire out way faster. They enhance my performance. If I coudl take something that maxed out my body's potential so that I can roll as my mind wanted without being limited by my body, hell yeah I'd do it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    If I could afford it I'd probably be on 3 different kinds of PEDs right now. If there's something that can make me better physically, without negative side effects that would no longer make the performance boost worth it.. I'm game. Protein powder, trt cycles, weed, vitamin C, possibly HGH (haven't looked into that one enough to know all the details).. But yeah, I could care less what other people think.. If there's a way for me to get better, I'm down. Science isn't evil. If we as humans found a way to enhance ourselves.. I feel like it goes against nature NOT to do it.

I think it's hard for athletes (especially in jiujitsu) to accept the fact that there are some things other than reps that can improve your game. And when seeing as though performance enhancers are relatively new as far as human history goes.. People are naturally going to fear it. I give it 20 years before everyone is taking extreme genetic enhancements of some kind.

Array

School
    Just started 10th Planet Boulder CO!
    I take 100mg of pharm test cyp a week and im 37. Its really night and day how I feel day to day. I loved the way I felt at 24 and ill keep chasing that feeling into my fucking 90s if I can.

all this stupid shit coming up about PED and shit is retarded....I want my body to perform at its best with the least harm to it. If it benefits my well being and my health then STFW.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Give me what Chael got popped for.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Absolutely
    This.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456