Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

Visiting the states from europe.

Hey, I could google this answer but I think the best answer I'll get will be from a 10th Planet guy who has done this. How much would it cost roughly for accommodation in California or Portland for a week or 2, I'm thinking about a week at HQ and a week at Portland some time next year when I can get time off work.

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    I done a month trip out to HQ, from Ireland so same boat as you regarding flights. Can't help you with the Portland part but the flights with united airlines cost around £600 (use skyscanner.com) and then the accommodation for the place we stayed at in downtown, which was only like a mile from HQ, cost around £2100 between the 3 of us but use (airbnb.com) so find cheaper places, your best bet would be to just rent a room out somewhere if you can't afford the higher cost of an apartment whilst you stay

Anyway hope that helps, Nathan from Portland was in 2 days whilst I was there, absolute gentleman would be cool to learn from him and the Portland 10p crew, as for HQ, I had an absolute blast whilst I was there, you won't regret the trip if you make it out, all the best buddy

Array

School
    Overall for the month I spent in LA i think I spent around £2500, which includes accommodation and flights. The money situation isn't too bad since Monday to Friday I was training so your bigger expenses would be sightseeing and what not at the weekends

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. Cheers man! Yeah Nates videos have changed my game a lot, looking forward to training with Brent too. Both of them are triangle machines.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham / SBG Shropshire
    Do you think you got the cheepest possible flights and acommidation? as I was hoping to go over from U.K. for 3-4 months and 2500 a month is abit out of my budget

Array

School
    The flights were the cheapest I could find but you may be able to find ones cheaper than 600. The accommodation could definitely have been cheaper but since there was 3 of us we needed a decent sizes place. If it's just you going I remember seeing like dorm room type accommodation in downtown la for only £400 for the month I think it was. I had money left over once I came home so the £2500 meant I didn't worry about overspending and since that included the flights and accommodation, I was pretty happy I got a full month outta it

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham / SBG Shropshire
    Cool cheers for the reply and yea it would probaly be just myself