Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    haha i live in clayton. sadly i havent started training jiu-jitsu yet
    Classes are at Clayton fitness on Mon and weds nights from 7-9:30. First week is free, so come on and give it a try.

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    10th planet? i was under the impression the only 10th planet gym was in charlotte at nibiru?

Array

School
    10th planet? i was under the impression the only 10th planet gym was in charlotte at nibiru?
    I'm not an affiliate school yet. working on it and we train specifically 10th planet jj. I train with Neale from lynchburg when I can. I plan on having 6 seminars throughout 2011 with the different 10th planet instructors. I did one in oct with Neale who I plan on having back in Jan., got kevin coming at the end of feb., and working with Chris herzog to have one in late april or early may. I'll be contacting some others after the first to set up more. I hope to open a completely independant school on my own in the spring, and then I will really be pushing for affiliation.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    I'm not an affiliate school yet. working on it and we train specifically 10th planet jj. I train with Neale from lynchburg when I can. I plan on having 6 seminars throughout 2011 with the different 10th planet instructors. I did one in oct with Neale who I plan on having back in Jan., got kevin coming at the end of feb., and working with Chris herzog to have one in late april or early may. I'll be contacting some others after the first to set up more. I hope to open a completely independant school on my own in the spring, and then I will really be pushing for affiliation.
    This is pretty standard...Frank is doing a good job reaching out and getting the system down. So he is a "moon to be"

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    thats cool. now i know i can train 10th planet w/out having to drive to charlotte lol. i actually just moved from clayton but am still pretty close, around 20 mins. now i need to get my ass in gear lol and get up cardio enough to be able to roll.

Array

School
    thats cool. now i know i can train 10th planet w/out having to drive to charlotte lol. i actually just moved from clayton but am still pretty close, around 20 mins. now i need to get my ass in gear lol and get up cardio enough to be able to roll.
    Go Check him out...learn what you can and the cardio will come. Hope to see you at the seminar...lots of good shit to teach.

Array

School
    And Cole, I got all newbies, so they are all building cardio. Thanks Kevin for the kind words, I'm trying hard and with all you guys help and determination, I'll be another moon helping spread the 10thplanet world

Array

School
    And Cole, I got all newbies, so they are all building cardio. Thanks Kevin for the kind words, I'm trying hard and with all you guys help and determination, I'll be another moon helping spread the 10thplanet world
    My pleasure...easy to c u r dedicated n loyal. It will happen

Array

School
    Trying to keep it at the top

Array

School
    Got a call from a guy and gave him your number...James something. He wants to register and asked if I could show some sprawl control stuff

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast