Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    I think someone should put up a million dollars and make cora vs grace happen. also i demand $500,00.00 for coming up with the idea. So any investors got 1.5 mil at hand? papa needs a new rari

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    There are so many none 10thplanet kids out there for them to fight, they dont need to fight each other. The kids we going after are those AOJ kids, they are the top kids right now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Are those the Mendes Bros kids? Rafa is a beast.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Are those the Mendes Bros kids? Rafa is a beast.
    Yes sir. Those are the ones. They have a stable full of high level kids and continually recruiting more and more to their gym. So every day is like a mini tournament in their gym. With all their resources available to them, Cora need to up her game even more just to catch up with them as many of them have years and years more mat time than her. But I believe she is not too far behind. She is training to beat the best and the best kids are the AOJ kids.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    A great way to keep up with the AOJ kids is to take advantage of the level of wrestling for kids in the midwest. Wrestling is weak in southern california. Serious wrestling and 10p will be enough to battle the AOJ kids. 10p Sherman's Anthony "Montana" Tapia is already at their level, he proved it by beating them and taking the gold at the IBJJF Kids Worlds.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    A great way to keep up with the AOJ kids is to take advantage of the level of wrestling for kids in the midwest. Wrestling is weak in southern california. Serious wrestling and 10p will be enough to battle the AOJ kids. 10p Sherman's Anthony "Montana" Tapia is already at their level, he proved it by beating them and taking the gold at the IBJJF Kids Worlds.
    Truth!

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Truth!
    Absolutely. It's working for my kids already. This is my daughter Morigan she just started 10th Planet here in Ann Arbor at Final Round, this was her at wrestling practice last night.

The stuff she is doing at the start is just freestyle, the stuff at the end is an example of her innovating her own moves to deal with situations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBi...2RHLD9TNJ_xSDQ

She loves being flexible and I know she is going to love rubber guard when she is ready.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    OH we are on it like white on rice. Just made contact with a wrestling club. The next time you see Cora, she will be in a singlet looking like Kurt Angle....

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    OH we are on it like white on rice. Just made contact with a wrestling club. The next time you see Cora, she will be in a singlet looking like Kurt Angle....
    About time!! We spoke about this like a year ago lol . But what do I know? :P

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    About time!! We spoke about this like a year ago lol . But what do I know? :P
    You know how to make funny meme pictures...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast