Array

School
    Future 10th Planet Joliet/Apex MMA/New Path Martial Arts/ Bang Muay Thai of Joliet/Luna Boxing

Self Defense Jiu-Jitsu

Which are the best jiu-jitsu schools out there that practice traditional self defense jiu-jitsu and are 10th planet friendly?

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    Depends on your location. I'd suggest going to visit nearbye schools and talking to the teacher.

Array

School
    Future 10th Planet Joliet/Apex MMA/New Path Martial Arts/ Bang Muay Thai of Joliet/Luna Boxing
    No I'm gonna to start going at a 10th planet gym opening up in my area I just don't wanna live here forever and will eventually move, maybe in a year or two. Probably California area , but I wanna keep training in the 10th planet system and gyms within the area I just always wanted to try traditional Jiu-jitsu where they teach mainly street defense jiu-jitsu while at the same time are opened minded and allow me to practice at 10th planet gyms. There's a Carlson Gracie gym near me that's 10th planet friendly but I mainly see them do mostly sport Jiu-jitsu and I really don't wanna spend extra money going to an all Gi bjj school to learn sport Jiu-jitsu.