Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No coverage of EBI II on bjjnews.com?

Anyone think it's ironic that a bjj news aggregate site such as bjjnews.com has no mention of EBI II? EBI II featured legend Baret Yoshida and world class competitors such as Fabbio Passos, 10th Planet's finest among others AND first place prize money you'll hardly see in any other BJJ tournament/ competition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Anyone know what press was at the event? It wasn't televised/streamed so it'd be hard to get writers to talk about it without having watched it.

Sherdog has been following but can't find others

It wasn't streamed or anything like that. bjjnews.com isn't really a big site at all.

Like I was actively looking for updates and had a hard time. If I didn't come to this forum I wouldn't have known that 1 person was tweeting results. I looked up #EBI on twitter, but I guess it needed to be #EBI2.

Anything that doesn't have any type of live stream or video footage is probably not going to get much play. Just like happened with EBI 1, I'm sure that EBI 2 will get more attention once some of the footage starts to come out. Then I bet you'll see more about it on site like bjjnews and other spots.

Until then I wouldn't expect to see much.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    EBI 3 will be streamed and we are targeting February. My partner and I wanted to get the production side of it tight before we went PPV. We have only just begun
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    RONIN
    Wicked !!

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Awesome

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    EBI 3 will be streamed and we are targeting February. My partner and I wanted to get the production side of it tight before we went PPV. We have only just begun
    good to hear but between this and metamoris im going to need to sell a kidney or 3

any one out there want a kidney

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If its any consolation I've never even heard of bjjnews.com
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast