Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego

New to 10th Planet

Hey whatsup everybody new to the site. Started training at 10th Planet San Diego in November and I've been hooked! Happy to be apart of it! Any advice on training or just jiu jitsu in general would be very much appreciated, Thanks

It's addictive brother. It never goes away. Love it man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Big ups, Pete! ...Working on your flexibility constantly is always good advice. Also, sign up for a pro account on here and study MTS!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Concentrate on the movement & having fun. It' doesn't matter how many times you get subbed, everyone goes through it. Time & reps
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    Thanks for the reply's fellas, very excited for this journey . Stretching as much as I can, and having fun everytime I hit the mats!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Stay consistent! Denny doesn't preach that for no reason. Have fun with it, man. Be open minded, attend every seminar you can, roll and learn from everyone possible. Make drilling your passion, and rolling your reward. Set goals, and achieve them. What is your objective? Just train and enjoy yourself? Or, to progress through the system and belts, compete etc?

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hughes View Post
    Stay consistent! Denny doesn't preach that for no reason. Have fun with it, man. Be open minded, attend every seminar you can, roll and learn from everyone possible. Make drilling your passion, and rolling your reward. Set goals, and achieve them. What is your objective? Just train and enjoy yourself? Or, to progress through the system and belts, compete etc?
    Definitely want to progress through the system, belts, and compete

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hughes View Post
    Make drilling your passion, and rolling your reward.
    I have never thought of it like this. That's an awesome way to look at it. Rolling as a reward. I LOVE to roll, but sometimes I just kinda rush through drilling to get to the rolling.