Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks for the advice guys, i welcome advice/criticism for anybody no matter what belt/skill level as different perspectives can lead to breakthroughs etc.

it may appear that i was going for just points but i wasnt, i think i was just going into it with a shitty mindset as i got into a minor argument with the ref prior to the match(he wouldn't let me wear tights because "they are just for girls". definitely not an excuse)

Quote Originally Posted by oraclefightwear View Post
    thanks for the advice guys, i welcome advice/criticism for anybody no matter what belt/skill level as different perspectives can lead to breakthroughs etc.

it may appear that i was going for just points but i wasnt, i think i was just going into it with a shitty mindset as i got into a minor argument with the ref prior to the match(he wouldn't let me wear tights because "they are just for girls". definitely not an excuse)
    also i have noticed that i win the majority of my matches via points which is strange tome because i get a high number of subs at training, im assuming this is some sort of mental block?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12