Any chance of a video soon?

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    Just watched it. Great job, George!

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    Congratulations George that fight was great I hope he got fight of the night.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    great job. really impressive confidence in your half-guard. it's nice to see more guys using deep half techniques. of course, your top game was incredible as always, but i guess that's not even news anymore. they really seem to want to give you the long road to the title, but just keep on running over tough contenders, you'll be there before the end of 2011.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Congrats and Thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Congrats George!

just watching the press conference. so according to dana its !!!!!! george vs. dennis siver !!!!!!
    i dont know who to root for.... but thats gonna be a hell of a fight!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Fantastic fight George! That was fun to watch. I'm looking forward to the next one!

PS: So I see from Yahoo that Dana said George will fight Dennis Siver in Australia. I recall on MTS Joe Rogan and Eddie talking about Dennis Siver's turning side kick and such. Is Joe going to help George with his his Tae Kwon Do defense?! Excellent chapter for MTS... I'm just sayin'...

I caught the ending of the last 2 fights and was looking forward to georges fight probably the most (which i missed the missed time around), unfortunatly one of the annoucers (i forgot who) started congrats to george with a sub and i was like"dammit! i wanted to watch the fight" lol but i stayed up and watched the rerun just to see it lol

I will correct that since i spelled everything wrong lol....i missed the first hour of the event (so i missed georges fight). i was going to watch the rerun just to see his fight, but after the main event one of the annoucers congradulated george with a sub and i was upset that i found out the outcome without watching the rerun =-( but i stayed up to watch it anyway lol

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast