Array

School
    Renzo Gracie Portland

One-handed rubber guard attacks?

Hello everyone!

Short disclaimer: I lost my right arm, shoulder and all due to cancer when I younger. I have somewhat lanky/flexible legs partly because I use them so much in jiu jitsu haha

Ok, so from a "survival" perspective I'm getting very efficient at breaking an opponent's posture down from closed guard, transitioning to rubber guard and holding them there...but that's it. On a few occasions people would get frustrated and give me an armbar or a triangle, but I would like to be able to compel my opponent to give me attacking opportunities as opposed to just waiting.

I've seen/done the "armless" triangle from closed guard (counter to the double under pass) and it could definitely be done from rubber guard, I forgot the name. Anyways I'd love to hear your thoughts on things I could do that would be more aggressive/compelling. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    The dead orchard to armbar might be an option for you, if you've got the leg flexibility/dexterity then I think you could definitely do it with one arm!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Welcome, Meat hook, punch with meat hook 2 to clear neck, spin hand to gogo, can be done one hand. So can the dead orchard, I would make the dead orchard from mission control solid #1 if I were you.

The dead orchard and croc are definitely the first things that comes to mind. I'm think the locking a shoulder attacks would work best. Either dead orchard route or croc locking shoulder to triangle or arm at depending on their reaction.