Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prison guard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    We had a student that was death with the prison guard. His PG was very high level. Made it work on everyone including me and barncat. I have a fairly developed whizzer/whizzer game, and it was the kryptonite to me. Problem was he hadn't develop his finishes, but that's another convo entirely. We do got some comp footage of him destroying folks with it, but I don't have access to it at the moment. It's such a great weapon and devastating at high levels when combined with Rubber Guard. Essentially he can't give you an overhook OR an underhook, ever, or you RG or PG him (not exactly that simple but you get the idea). I would like to develop my prison guard more, personally. It's such a versatile tool to have in the box.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    I can't do the video box thing on my phone, but here's a match from the summer as a white belt in a blue belt division (dunno if he was a blue belt as his giving me the under hook was fishy) but in the second minute I switch from pdu to pg. Wasn't able to get anything sub wise, but it served as a great transition to rubber guard. If it was my weight class I like to think I'd have been able to do more but he was strong..... And yes, my half assed triangle attempt embarrasses me. Got the win for attacking though

http://youtu.be/C75J-zM_UA8
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12