Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami

10th Planet Gulf Shores有ove those animals.

Man, where do I start. The last week has been a blast. I've traveled, trained, partied, and hung out with some quality human beings. First, let me thank Jody Clanton and Charlotte Clanton for allowing me to stay in the guest room of their home, for an entire week, simply out of sheer kindness and love. You guys are truly amazing people. I also need to thank Sean and Tori Applegate for letting me train to my heart's content at the gym. Tori is, as always, a tough friggin rolling partner and Sean's coaching is supremely technical and explicitly explanatory; I've definitely taken home nuggets of gold for tweaks to my game as well as new techniques and concepts to follow. Not to mention, our banters were highly entertaining and had me laughing like crazy. Which leads me to the rest of the crew over at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Gulf Shores. Y'all are some beasts. First time I've ever voluntarily given up mount to avoid being in someone's closed guard. I shudder just thinking about Josh Yelverton's Hindu Control. Yikes.

There's too many names to mention, but y'all know who you are. Thank you. Thank you all so much for welcoming me as family and treating me like a brother.

And also a big shout out to Bobby Rivers and Scott Philips for having me out to their Moon in progress in Mobile. Y'all are some savages. I didn't train with you guys nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but I'll be back, and when I am, it's on.

I'm happy to call you all family. ‪#‎10P4L‬

But as much as I enjoy the beautiful scenery, exceptional weather, kind people, good drivers, low gas prices, and a very positive and worry free mindset you all enjoy out there in Alabama, it just doesn't satiate me quite as much as the congested roads, awful drivers, jerkoff people, smorgasbord of cultures in constant collision and their respective cuisines checker boarded all around me while staying open far past 9pm, my cats, my dog, my other friends and family洋y home. Perhaps someday I'll realize the folly of my love for this wretched place, but for now, this is where I belong.

And now, I lay here in bed, my bed, reviewing this trip and trying to muster the energy to write a new script of praises for my south Alabama family for this forum, but am just too drained to pull it off. My muscles ache, my joints are creaking, my left eyeball is unusually sensitive to the touch, and my mind is inundated with jiu jitsu and hopes for some rest and relaxation before I start grinding out reps of my newly obtained software. So I copied and pasted from Facebook. Shoot me

Seriously though, GO TRAIN WITH THESE GUYS! Show our Alabama family some love and roll with em till you're as beat up as I am. Just make sure you're ready to bring the heat, cause they sure are.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Super awesome I got to meet and roll with you man. So much luck that you were still in town when I was able to drive over with Trey Rushing from Mississippi. I honestly didn't even know you where in town ( I am trying to be a hell of a lot more active on the forums now), so that was a bonus, getting to meet and roll with another 10P brotha. Wish I could have spent more time over that way and what not to bs, but it is what it is. Glad you got to train with Sean and the Gulfshores family. You can ask Trey, every single time I go there to train, on the way back I'm talking how I need to push and push just to keep up with those guys. Its so insane. Not to take anything away from the guys I train with here, but I can say this and I have said this before, Sean's blues feel like purples here. Its crazy. I always either find a HUGE whole in my game thanks to them, or I learn some nice as set ups like the technique we did that night I was there. Look forward to rolling with you again some time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Lucky bastid!!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    Man, where do I start. The last week has been a blast. I've traveled, trained, partied, and hung out with some quality human beings. First, let me thank Jody Clanton and Charlotte Clanton for allowing me to stay in the guest room of their home, for an entire week, simply out of sheer kindness and love. You guys are truly amazing people. I also need to thank Sean and Tori Applegate for letting me train to my heart's content at the gym. Tori is, as always, a tough friggin rolling partner and Sean's coaching is supremely technical and explicitly explanatory; I've definitely taken home nuggets of gold for tweaks to my game as well as new techniques and concepts to follow. Not to mention, our banters were highly entertaining and had me laughing like crazy. Which leads me to the rest of the crew over at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Gulf Shores. Y'all are some beasts. First time I've ever voluntarily given up mount to avoid being in someone's closed guard. I shudder just thinking about Josh Yelverton's Hindu Control. Yikes.

There's too many names to mention, but y'all know who you are. Thank you. Thank you all so much for welcoming me as family and treating me like a brother.

And also a big shout out to Bobby Rivers and Scott Philips for having me out to their Moon in progress in Mobile. Y'all are some savages. I didn't train with you guys nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but I'll be back, and when I am, it's on.

I'm happy to call you all family. ‪#‎10P4L‬

But as much as I enjoy the beautiful scenery, exceptional weather, kind people, good drivers, low gas prices, and a very positive and worry free mindset you all enjoy out there in Alabama, it just doesn't satiate me quite as much as the congested roads, awful drivers, jerkoff people, smorgasbord of cultures in constant collision and their respective cuisines checker boarded all around me while staying open far past 9pm, my cats, my dog, my other friends and family—my home. Perhaps someday I'll realize the folly of my love for this wretched place, but for now, this is where I belong.

And now, I lay here in bed, my bed, reviewing this trip and trying to muster the energy to write a new script of praises for my south Alabama family for this forum, but am just too drained to pull it off. My muscles ache, my joints are creaking, my left eyeball is unusually sensitive to the touch, and my mind is inundated with jiu jitsu and hopes for some rest and relaxation before I start grinding out reps of my newly obtained software. So I copied and pasted from Facebook. Shoot me

Seriously though, GO TRAIN WITH THESE GUYS! Show our Alabama family some love and roll with em till you're as beat up as I am. Just make sure you're ready to bring the heat, cause they sure are.
    It was great having you out Ross. We get a ton of visitors at our place, due to it being such a tourist area, but its not so often that we get some of our extended 10P family in there. You are a positive soul and welcome at my place anytime. Take care, my friend.