Thread: Training at HQ

Array

School
    The Griphouse, Scotland

Training at HQ

Hey guys,

I was lookin at the 10th planet cruise thread and I was all for it at the beginning, but then I started thinking about the costs for the room and the return flight from Scotland to LA and was kind of unsure whether it would be worth it for 5 days.

This was when I thought that I could use that money and go to HQ and train there for a week or two instead as I feel that would be much more beneficial. Now, the thing is I obviously have no clue what the accommodation is like there and was wondering if some of you locals could help me out. Just now I'm thinking that i'd stay for 10 days or two weeks (which could change) and I'm pretty cool with staying wherever, I'd sleep in the gym if I could haha.

So, what would be the best way to go about this? I'm a 19 year old guy and will be 20 by the time this trip happens, so what would be my options for a nearby, cheap n cheerful place to stay while training?

Thanks in advance, Sam

Array

School
    akka overland park
    I am also interested in this topic. I am actually looking into the idea of moving to California. Anyone that lives there that can give me an idea on cost of living, where to look at places to live, that thing. I am pretty sure i can get a job transfer out there and i already have people on the hook who want to buy everything i own. Any help would be awesome.

Array

School
    Parabellum MMA
    This is exactly what I want to do taking a week or two maybe even a month just to train at HQ. Im sure eddie knows a place where people go to stay when they come to train.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I'm lucky enough to stay in a friends, but last year I stayed in a Hostel for 3 weeks and it didn't kill me

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    but you wont see hot drunk babes in bikinis