Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    If I ever have a little girl FOR SURE she will be learning jiu jitsu from an early age. Yoga and jiu jitsu. My little girl will be able to whoop any man's ass by the age of 10.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ttcombat...14/_kfhDrH0RDY

This was when my kids were 7 (twin girls). Eddie put this on his blog about a year ago. But I started them at 5...they lost some interest about 2 months ago, but have recently asked about starting jj again.

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    I wrestled for 8 years and trained with guys because there were no other girls. It's the same even now with Jiu Jitsu. Even though it would be awesome to have other girls join in, I don't mind training with the guys. They actually make me work harder.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi McCreery View Post
    I wrestled for 8 years and trained with guys because there were no other girls. It's the same even now with Jiu Jitsu. Even though it would be awesome to have other girls join in, I don't mind training with the guys. They actually make me work harder.
    That's exactly why your gonna tear up any new girls that we may get in the future!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Well i am the only girl who stays for JJ. The others seem to leave after Muay Thai. The guys at NTC are some of the nicest guys.. I am 5'6 and 123 pounds. so i am not that big, but the guys dont muscle me around and they respect me and help me out alot. they also let me know that when i pull a technique and they muscle out dont tap to it taht it would work on someone my size

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    well said kendra
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    rolling weds/thurs at Burbank with Kendra I hope...whomever can be there, be there

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    I'm BACKKKKK! I finally signed up on 10thplanetjj.com!!! Oh, how I have missed you guys! A random question, anyone know how to resize a picture for my profile picture?? How are you all doing???

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I'm BACKKKKK! I finally signed up on 10thplanetjj.com!!! Oh, how I have missed you guys! A random question, anyone know how to resize a picture for my profile picture?? How are you all doing???
    I just used this site: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/. It worked great. Just keep in mind that your profile picture is a different size from your avatar, so if you use the same pic you'll have to resize it twice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Thanks to Lili and Dawna for rolling with Kendra at Burbank. I think we all had a great time...ok maybe not Lili,lol but it was very cool. Next time we for sure gotta swing a bigger HQ meet and Burbank meet. AND I forgot to get a pic! lame
    Kendra thanks for the rolls, you are doing great and have an awesome attitude, keep up the good work. And RW is super cool for being so willing to go the extra mile for his students!

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast