Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Wow..six weeks of wrestling training is good enough...This douchebag has know clue and he seems to be fishing for people to talk to to himmost likely becuase he has no one to talk to. It is sad really. He will learn how effective jiu jitsu is when somebody chokes him out in a fight. Idiot

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Bolden View Post
    Please send this to Joe Rogan. This is amazing. I am not usually one to pick on people via the net, but this guy gets the dumbest person sitting naked in front of his computer award. Can someone please send him to a basic philosophy class so he can learn how to make an argument, what fallacies are, etc.....

"jiu jitsu wouldnt work against multiple opponents"........ what fucking style makes you adept at fighting multiple opponents?

if theres a gang of dudes that are about to jump me... im running lol im not tryin to be Neo... this is real life dude lol

LOL this guy is the definition of a couch warrior. I love people like this.

Hopefully this guy is joking, like the "Self-taught Jiu-Jitsu" guy, just without the witty humor. If he is being serious, I guess ignorance is bliss, until his ignorance meets a triangle choke his "basic skill" wasn't able to defend.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    when your getting attack by more than one attacker the most dangerous spot is on the ground so Dumb asses take this point and say jujitsu sucks, but no other style stops you from going to the ground when a bunch of dudes jump on you, so id rather no how to defend myself and do damage from the ground like jujitsu teaches.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS POSSIBLE!!---> Can we get this guy on bully beat down or something? so that way when its on tv I can stream it from the interwebz andpost his vid then the aftermath all over the place.

apparently who ever he was "Training" with was new or didnt know much, or he's never fought anyone who knew wtf they were doin.

I pray someone finds this guy and offers him money if he can beat them with what ever style he wants and his opponent will only use jiu jitsu. in a street fight, if you tap or plead for them to stop. you admit defeat and that you no longer can defend yourself and that there is nothing you can do to change the outcome.

PLEASE TELL ME WE CAN FIND THIS GUY AND STICK HIM WITH A BJJ/JJ FIGHTER. we'll make a believer outa you ^.^

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    ^^^^ Dude its not that serious obvious this guy is an idiot loser no need to take it that far your just wasting energy on a fool.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    lol I know he's just an idiot, lol just an opportunity to enlighten someone else about the world of martial arts. ^.^

Jiu jitsu may be stoopid but I can tell you thats it probably better than eating twinkies in your moms basement and posting dumb videos...

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    ^^^^ lol

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    he said 6 weeks of wrestling is all it takes. I made it thro the whole thing lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast