Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Koscheck is gay for sure, no man in the world puts that kind of lip gloss on their lips to showcase their lip action... I understand mediucation reasons etc.. but u know..

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    id hate to turn this post into a discussion about tuf but i think it was really disrespectful when he grabbed him by the throught that pissed me off so badly cant wait for gsp to whoop him

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Acherbo View Post
    id hate to turn this post into a discussion about tuf but i think it was really disrespectful when he grabbed him by the throught that pissed me off so badly cant wait for gsp to whoop him
    did koscheck think he was going to choke him with one hand on his throat? Tate should have just started throwing punches then hope gsp has his back to take on the rest of koscheks team.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I'd be willing to do a stand up match with this fat fuck. I have not trained in stand up in many years. Someone track this guy down and set it up. He easily has a 100 pound weight advantage on me. Hell, I'll even eat (ahahahah, he eats too much) the cost and fly to him.

Made it to 1:20. If your martial art doesnt have the expose's like some Krav Maga schools where people coreograph themselves being knocked out or thrown, or if your martial art isnt on a Steven Seagal movie, i guess it is not effective. Since his video was posted on here like 4 times, check out Bas Rutten's Street Fighting on Youtube, like 1 out of every 4 moves is a Jiu Jitsu move.
    -I like the theory that he was beaten down in his first rolling session and cried right before making this video.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    i checked it out on youtube idk if its true but this is what this guy said "i know this guy, and the REAL reason this guy has a beef with jiu jitsu is cos a bjj guy kicked the shit out of him about two weeks before he made this video, after he [guy in the vid] trash talked him over facebook over and over again. when he tapped the bjj guy let go, smacked him up a bit and then put the submission on again. not naming any names/locations but this guy is a fucking moron"

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    one of my students couldn't resist:
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    NA
    Apparently this guy is a powerlifer and can bench some serious weight if you see his other vids. His fight is on January 22 and he's going to tape it and post it. Apparently heavy lifting is all you need to be good at mma. I cannot wait to see this shit :

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i don't get the point of power lifting you look like shit and can can only lift slightly more then a bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    i don't get the point of power lifting you look like shit and can can only lift slightly more then a bodybuilder.
    sligthly more? then ur doin it wrong

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast