Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    3 minute 58 seconds, couldn't take the rest. It looks like this guy went and took the free class, they made him roll at the end and he probably felt so bad right after maybe even threw up ( every normal if you never rolled in your life and just take a free class and try to roll), came home didn't bother to shower and made this video.

What I like the best is Jiu-jitsu is not effective against multiple opponents so it is stupid and people who practice it are stupid. Jiu jitsu is also stupid because when I watch UFC I wanna see people slug it out. So just because you want to see people play I smash you you smash me every fights, that makes jiu jitsu as a sport, technique and self defense stupid... ..
    If you are getting in a fight with people more than one, unless your name is Jean Claud VanDamme and you are in a movie set, or have 1911 ready to go under your belt, you are gonna get your ass whopped, hospitalized maybe even get killed. There is no sport or self defence system that ends with the word Do or Fu and save you.
    Pick your fights wisely, if you can always walk the fuck away. It is almost never worth it.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Jiu-jitsu is not effective against multiple opponents

Im tired of hearing this, thats what jiu jitsu was made for the battle field when a samurai lost his sword the objective was to cripple, mane, or kill as many opponents as possible while trying to get your hands on a weapon.
    Traditional jiujitsu --> Judo --> Brazilian jiu jitsu so bjj is only a piece of the jiu jitsu universe a big piece but theres alot more to it.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    The problem with most traditional martial arts is people take the katas and forms literal as some holy doctrines, you can never build upon or add to it so most become stale without constant evolution. Those were blue prints to figure out how to apply this practically cause it wasnt meant for everybody to know only for those who seek it who are dedicated. Its all about the practitioner before Machida how many people I imagine probably a few on here laughed at karate as not being effective.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    i watched four minutes and couldnt take it anymore this guy is an idiot there is no martial arts that can prepare you four multiple attackers some can give you a lil hint but not prepare you i hate that i have arguments like this with my family every get together i come from a family of boxers so when i gave up boxing to do wrestling then jiu jitsu it was like blasphemy but for some reason none of them wanna test the theory that a boxer vs a jiu jitsu guy the jiu jitsu guy will win 98 % of the time god i wanna choke them out sometimes lol

that looks like the male nurse that was busting Koscheks balls on TUF, lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    20 secs in to his stammering ass, and I tapped out.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by weebo View Post
    that looks like the male nurse that was busting Koscheks balls on TUF, lol.
    that male nurse would fuck koscheck up

I hear this argument quite a bit, mostly from TMA turds. Occasionally you'll get one of these mouth breathing lvl 80 paladin turds that have never been in an altercation before, because doing so would mean he would have to venture out into the sun.
    "Dhur you don't wanna go to the ground in a real fight right?! Because it's hot lava! broken glass and used needles!"

But the best part of that rant was "So you got him in an armbar, now what?" I'm not even sure how to respond to something like that.

Array

School
    Parabellum MMA

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    that male nurse would fuck koscheck up
    I still don't know why Tate didn't hit Koscheck back over the prodigious amount of lip gloss he appears to have shellacked all over his mouth. Seriously, that dude must have a Chapstick High Gloss Super Sport Endurance sponsorship.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast