Array

School
    10th Planet Vista

Rion Almeida in a Vegas Magazine

Last week a reporter from the Vegas Seven magazine came into to Wand Fight Team to do a story on MMA in Las Vegas. My son Rion was training that day (he trains everyday) and they were taking pictures while he was working out. The reporter came up to me and said that my son was good and asked if he could interview him, I said sure.

After class he went to Rion, complemented him and asked if he could ask him a few questions. My son said sure.

The article came out today, you can check it out here on the Vegas Seven or on my sons website in my signature in the news section.

That is so awesome. I love seeing kids involved with the sport. When people question the future popularity of Jiu Jitsu or grappling I rest assured that it hasn't even come close to peaking when I see the huge amount of kids competing at tourneys and training. Just awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    yeh the kids are the future, can you imagine what jiu jitsu is going to look like when they are adults.

we just got back from visiting family in riverside and training at 10th planet.

later, ron