Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Marcos Soares Marcão mentioned Jay got his Blackbelt at ATT NY. I did a google search because my spidey senses were going off. BOOM!

Any of you remember this gym?

http://www.attlongislandny.com/

Home of Fattywarbucks aka RJ Encizo, a fake BJJ black belt I busted a few years ago.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 08-20-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1744492&page=1

This one goes all the way back to 2010. And got peeps in Brazil involved. Wallid Ismail actually did a video coming out saying this guy is a fake (Dave Lang) he still to this day parades around as a 2nd degree BB. He made friends with Hermes Franca while he was in jail actually went to Brazil and grappled as a BB lost by some ridiculous amount of points the guy he lost too could not believe he was a BB, he blamed it on jet lag. He has had multiple gyms shut down makes fake face book pages to keep his lies going its crazy and he is still at it. The store was published here (Police Gazette) I think it may still be up. But some how this guy keeps going and people believe him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    GF team Marcos Soares Marcão Official statement

Marcos Soares Marcão

“I want to inform you through this message that Jay Queiroz is not and never will be a Black Belt under GF Team. In reality he was a student of mine until his Purple Belt. He is calming that he did in fact get is Black Belt from American Top Team NY. But he insists to put on his profile that he is a Black Belt under GF Team. I have tried to reach out to him many times and I was not successful in contacting him, I believe he has blocked me. I have contacted our master Julio Cesar Pereira and he has been informed of the situation. I want to apologize to all Black Belts for this student and of his tremendous scam using our team name. Marcos Soares Marcao”

Marcos Soares Marcão even admitting that he or his team promoted this guy to purple belt is a joke. He's making the online Gracie program look like they put out World Championship practitioners. I wonder why more people aren't questioning Marcos on that Purple belt he or his team gave to the fake? Purple belt for that guy is ridiculous. I've actually watched all the training video's (which hasn't been posted here) of him (fake) teaching and rolling, with his blue belts who are a clueless as their instructor. How is this guy a Purple belt? There's no way, Marcos should be called out in my opinion.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Funny how these fake BB can't even pass for a blue belt...smh

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post

Marcos Soares Marcão even admitting that he or his team promoted this guy to purple belt is a joke. He's making the online Gracie program look like they put out World Championship practitioners. I wonder why more people aren't questioning Marcos on that Purple belt he or his team gave to the fake? Purple belt for that guy is ridiculous. I've actually watched all the training video's (which hasn't been posted here) of him (fake) teaching and rolling, with his blue belts who are a clueless as their instructor. How is this guy a Purple belt? There's no way, Marcos should be called out in my opinion.
    I was thinking the same thing... If that dude's a purple belt, I'm at least a brown belch. haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    I'm trying to find out if this guy in my new area of Florida is a Legit BJJ BB or not, heard from many locals he is a scam artist, did some research on the UG and found a bunch of people hating on him, He's 1-2 as a pro fighter, but self promoted himself to a Bellator MMA Blackbelt? And lists himself as a BJJ BB as well, not looking for a witch hunt just genuinely interested who gave him his BJJ BB, Seems one would be honored to proclaim who gave them a Black belt, I know I would. Eventually I plan on heading in to see if I can get some rolls in, but feel to check it out, Billy Mitchell of Ludus MMA claims a BJJ Blackbelt , I've heard from a few locals he's only a purple belt and there is a ton of comments saying he is a scammer and dishonest, here is the UG thread followed by a link to his website and another link to reviews of the gym, thoughts?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thre...-Xmas/?&page=1

http://www.ludusmartialarts.com/inst...ry-details-178

http://www.findmmagym.com/mmagym-flo...ksonville.html
    Last edited by Bryan Brown; 08-22-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Array

School
    BJJ Globetrotter
    Hehe you guys all forget about this one

Array

School
    Lookin'
    The truth is in the rolling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123