Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    I prefer fake peace to real chaos myself, just like I prefer 10th Planet JJ to any other system I've tried.

I'm not a weed guy but Eddies views on weed had zero impact on my decision to Train with Mick at 10th Planet Birmingham so I would say it doesn't impact too much in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    LOL. By all means. I was just being facetious though.

EDIT: I was referencing this cartoon. Makes me laugh for some reason.

Lol. Sorry for the late reply. I was just gonna say that I don't believe the official report stated that the jet fuel melted the beams. Just that the fuel weakened the beams and struts enough to cause them to collapse. But I didn't know you were being facetious.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Man, I'm telling you. Dick...Cheney. Anybody that willingly accepts being called Dick is a question mark, in my book. That's the dude right there.

You wanna know the truth about 9/11? Talk to that guy.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Most of our world leaders are space lizards.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Eddie marches to his own beat, just listen to his music. It's not the same as everyone else. If I ever met Eddie in real life I most likely would not say hey teach me a roll man. I would say hey let's go jam and make up some cool licks or jam to some tracks.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I dont give a fuck if he thinks reptilian aliens are conspiring with bigfoot for global control, judge jits based on jits.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    http://designsciencelab.com/resource...gManual_BF.pdf

One thing is certain and that is we are somewhat confined on a Space Craft called Earth that is powered by a large Nuclear Reactor called the Sun traveling like a colony of Astronauts through Space. It would seem we have been on this journey for many thousands of years as well. Bucky's Operating Manual is an interesting read.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I'd just like to clarify for everyone, I'm a different purple belt Grayson lol

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I'd just like to clarify for everyone, I'm a different purple belt Grayson lol
    Why'd this make me laugh when I read it? =D

Also, IDGAF if the best jiu jitsu coach in the world was gay, left handed, albino, worships Thor/God of Thunder, spoke with a Rupaul'esque lisp, believed that the world was flat, and that reality is just a dream that we're all going to wake up from like in the Matrix. It has nothing to do with his/her ability to teach. I don't care if he/she worships a hole in the ground, so long as they're not pushing that belief on me.

I come to him/her for jiu jitsu improvement and if that's what I'm getting, then that's all there is to it really. I'm not asking them to be my role model for everything in life. That's just silly.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    And on a lighter note...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast