Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Stream any movie, TV show, or PPV for FREE!

Hey everyone, first of all I apologize if this isn't something that should be in the forum. I just wanted to let everyone on here know about this thing because it's dope! It's not really 10th Planet related but for all MMA/UFC fans, you will love this! ...If this shouldn't be posted here though, go ahead and delete it.

A good friend of mine is a reseller for StreamSmart.tv and I have 3 extra boxes to get rid of right now. StreamSmart (Check their website) is a little box that lets you watch any tv show or movie you want, in high definition, for free! It gets every PPV event (every UFC, METAMORIS, Boxing, etc.) all in HD, for free!

All you need is high speed internet and it works anywhere in the world. It gets movies that are still in theaters, live tv channels, old shows that aren't on anymore, etc. Pretty much anything you could ever want to watch, all for free! ...And the best part is my homie is a reseller and I can get the absolute best price on the newest model boxes. Cancel your cable, netflix, hulu, etc. and save $$! ...I could go on and on about it but I promise you, the thing is insane. It blows my mind every time I use it. It can even play video games.

Boogey and Geo can vouch for it (hopefully lol), they watched the last UFC (Cain vs Verdum) at my place on it. Message or email me if you want to know more.

SolicitHipHop@gmail.com
    Last edited by Solicit; 06-26-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    I've got one as well. It's the shit. I also have a hook-up for these if anyone needs help obtaining a box.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tupper View Post
    I've got one as well. It's the shit. I also have a hook-up for these if anyone needs help obtaining a box.
    That's what's up! What box do you have?

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Two of my friends each bought one, and I picked up 2 more boxes. I might start selling these things myself if there is enough interest. I'm trying to help a buddy get 10 of them off, so now is a great time to get a deal on this thing! Shoot me an email if you want one. - SolicitHipHop@gmail.com

is this just for in the US?

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Jeans View Post
    is this just for in the US?
    Anywhere in the world, as long as you have internet.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I checked the web site and couldn't find many specs. Just for clarification, are we talking about quad core android boxes running Kodi?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I checked the web site and couldn't find many specs. Just for clarification, are we talking about quad core android boxes running Kodi?
    Believe these are dual core. Not sure about the rest.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thomas View Post
    Any experience with the G box quad core? Apparently they've got some gaming going on as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thomas View Post
    Yes, these are S4 (Quad Core, not Dual Core) Android boxes. Plus you get 24/7 support with it, and a 1 year warranty.

Any experience with the G box quad core? Apparently they've got some gaming going on as well.
    G Box, Dragonbox, Digistream, they all basically do the same thing. The run Kodi and have preset "zip folders" that unpack your specific setup that each box designer sets up for you with add-ons already installed. The difference is, StreamSmart has accounts with certain add-ons that you can't get on any other box. The best PPV add-ons, the best Live TV add-ons etc. You can get Kodi on many things for free, I have it on my phone. But the add-ons built in to the StreamSmart like PPVBay and Live TV add-ons are not available to you anywhere else, and they are legit! I was looking in to the Dragonbox for a while, and the q-box and G box etc., then my friend got a deal from a buddy of his and he bought a Dragonbox. We were figuring it out on our own with no support at all. It was cool, but I couldn't get any ppv streams, never could find UFC on it and had no idea how to figure it out. Live 24/7 support is huge!

A few weeks later, I was trying to get a stream for Metamoris and nobody had one online. The one I found got shut off. Not to mention, it's always a little buggy, never perfect HD even on the internet. I asked for a stream for Metamoris on facebook and my buddy who I hadn't talked to in a while posted a picture of 9 of these Streamsmart boxes trying to sell me one (I knew he sold them but didn't really understand them and was skeptical myself.) Anyways, I immediately posted back on my thread, "That thing won't get Metamoris" because I figured it wouldn't be something it could get, seeing how underground the jiu jitsu scene is compared to UFC or Boxing etc. Well, he responded with a picture of Metamoris in HD like he payed for it. I was sold. I called him to confirm it got Metamoris, and I drove to his house at 11pm and bought one of them. It even has replays of every event that has played recently, or every UFC PPV ever from 1-188. I have done the research on every other box since then and this thing blows them all away. That is why I decided to share this. I don't even sell them yet, haha. I am just so sold on it and I have a killer connect on a local reseller that beats the website price. I bought two of them for my house and they are a San Diego company so I have the hook up. I thought I would hit the 10th planet thread up and offer it to you guys as well. There are a lot of people on here that would love to have every PPV for free in HD like you paid for it, I'm sure! Both of my boxes have paid for themselves already and it consistantly trips me out on everything I can watch at any time. And yes, this also can play video games.

Anyways, hit me if you want one. I have sent 2 out this week already to a couple friends on facebook. I can ship anywhere in the world as long as you cover shipping, and I can save you at least $100 on your box. Email me - SolicitHipHop@gmail.com
    Last edited by Solicit; 06-28-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast