Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronjerome View Post
    Nice work homie! Making it look easy.
    Thanks Aaron, can't wait to roll w you again sometime soon!

Also big thanks to Joshua and Brett for the support. You can always check out my other matches if you wanna see my progress. Should have 20 here by now

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by TThompson View Post
    First, that was a sweet looking grappling tournament. I would love to compete in something like that. Second, that is really cool, humble, and gracious of you to allow your opponent the opportunity to get some more time on the mats. That's a pretty big deal. Last, after seeing you kill it in all your tournaments, when is your next promotion cause you definitely have shown you are earning it.
    Hey TThompson,
    Thanks for all the kind words my friend!

It was actually a fight card and I was one of only two grappling matches on it. Next month I have one July 11 and I think I'm the only one grappling on that one. I hate stalling and always look for the finish. If I win on points, its a loss in my books. So local promotions have been really enjoying my style I am a pure submission fighter. I don't lay and pray, and I try to be as loose as possible out there.

Also, If you aren't having fun you shouldnt be doing jiu jitsu. I definitely played it pretty safe and never allowed him to get into any serious positions. He had some very basic Gracie based jiu jitsu but he was strong and could threaten me if I wasnt smart. Even a white belt can finish a seasoned guy if you aren't always aware of what's going on. So I allowed him to play within my control. It was a good opportunity to work on my own positions and smooth my game out on the big stage. More rolling time was great for the both of us. It was also a lot more fun for the fans to see a longer match. next one is gonna be tough against a seasoned opponent! I'm excited

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That was rad
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That was rad
    Really glad you liked it Eddie!
    Definitely made my day to see your comment.
    Sub Only!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Great work Stan.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    Great work Stan.
    Thanks Nathan! Watching you, going to your seminars, and locating as many of your videos as possible has absolutely changed my game. I aspire to one day be as smooth as you in my technique and rolls. You are a wizard almost everything of yours I use ends up being a dangerous addition to my arsenal! Thanks for watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12