Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    I started early at 13 but my fam had a strict 18 or older rule as far as smoking w/ the fam. which led to some awkward weed pinching wars between me and my ol' man lol. i say i'll stick w/ this program!

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    when cartoons stop being funny.
    +1

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    You want to have some intelligence banked up so that when you do smoke you actually have something worthwhile to ponder. Then you have some appreciation for what it can do.
    Exactly right. Stupid stoners suck!

Array

School
    Ronin
    yeah stupid stoners do suck. stupid people suck but if your a stupid stoner your living up to stereotypes. I would recommend starting after high school to many stoners seem to drop out.

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    I would say start smoking when you're 22. You should learn about weed and think about some issues that are actually important, as opposed to smoking because it's cool and thinking about how trippy Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is. By 22, you have probably had some actual life experiences and things you legitimately need to work out, and weed can help with that.

You want to get a good jump on the best strains, so proly start as a fedus.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    You could hotbox the womb real nice.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    It may be just me, but I kinda feel this may be a troll like question. Did someone expect Eddie to jump on and start saying " if you can walk.......time to get your smoke on !!!!!!" Not gonna happen.

I will say, I met Eddie when I was 9 and have stayed in contact ever since. He has never tried to force any ideas about pot use on me. I hear other 7th graders talk more about pot than Eddie ever has around me. YUP.....Shocker 7th graders smoke pot. Not me and I have no plans to. I never do anything because someone else thinks it's cool, or because they try to presure me into it.

Think for yourself, make choice's for yourself, Just because Eddie does it, doesn't mean all of us 10th planet warriors fall in line to do it. Thats more of a tradtional BJJ thing. You know.... to follow there Sensai's around copying everything they do. Dress the same way, same haircuts, same bad attitudes, for the most part. Now look at 10th planet players. We come in all shapes and size's and first order of buisness is we are taught to be free thinkers on and off the mat. Whatever form that may take.

So if I'm right and this was started by a troll, don't worry Eddie is not corupting the youth of america. He's just teaching us to kick everyone's ass !!!

Thats my 2 cents......so gotta go roll a fatty and go to bed. Just kidding it's a school night and bedtime is 10pm. Not very exciting for a bunch of pot heads like us 10th planet guys.lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Wish I could send Conner to every middle school in America so maybe some of that maturity will rub off, lol. It's a personal choice and everyone is ready at a different time, I tried it when I was 12 and didn't think much of it (probly shwag, lol). Started to get fairly regular around 15ish, but never let it consume my life. Everything in moderation, keep a project or two on your plate and keep yourself busy so your just enhancing your experiences, not replacing them. In general, waiting till ur 18 doesn't seem like a bad idea, everyone matures differently though.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Obviously Compella is right, everyone matures differently so the age of 21 seems about right. I know 18 year old smokers who think they went paranoid and got depressed from it, but it always stems from the brainwashing they are fed by the anti-pot police.

I think you should have to get a license for it, and the basis of that license is that you have watched The Union, read The Emperor Wears No Clothes and attended a "How to Inhale" class

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast