1.dank nuggets
    2.Fat asses
    3.Ill studio gear
    4.martial arts
    (in no particular order)

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    "Keep an open mind, be humble, be kind, do what is right, fight for what is right. Live YOUR life."
    ^ Words to live by!!!

I believe we all are hear to help one another evolve... Once we understand and control our minds, the rest is just checkers
    Respect one another. Respect all life, it has a purpose the same as we do. Love each other and feel one another's joys and their pain's. Learn from each other, and teach each other. Live, Love, Learn, Grow 2gether... United=Strong, Divided=weak... Every one's soul is the same color. And every skin color feels the same emotions. "We Are ONE" We are only separated by our experiences. We all just seem to get caught by the distractions of life... Keeping our focus from the things that truly matter in your life, and Life in general... when we reflect upon what is important in our lives, we often find it is something or someone that we are "neglecting" in order to advance after our goals or distractions... What's important to you?

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Daly View Post
    It might be a depressing thought, but I think your life isn't for you, it's for everyone else. By that I mean that when you're dead, what difference did you make? What legacy did you leave? Because who is there to know about these things, people who are still alive, right? Answering these questions in a positive way, leaving a positive mark is the meaning of life.
    But what comes of that meaning when the mark disappears? To me, it's all temporal and shouldn't be taken as potentially eternal. That's just the ego longing for immortality. We all die daily in that we're never quite the same person as we were the day before. You might not even remember something that affected you greatly just a few years ago. Just as your grand children might forget where their values came from. Legacy is great and all, but it can never beat, for me, the love that I exchange with a woman when I'm lying next to her in bed. Or the glory and pride that washes over me when I get catch someone out of my league in a submission. Or the loss of something precious. It's all wonderful and we need to accept that it's fading away or we'll never overcome ourselves and be the great beings I feel we're meant to be. I'm so happy that I got a chance to be a human and shine my light on everything for a moment. And I can still turn everything around and maybe let someone see the potential in everything that I see.
    Last edited by Jon Watkins; 11-29-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    To realize and maximize ones true potential and to create, experience, and love.

This question comes with the assumption that life actually has some sort of meaning which, as far as I can tell, it does not.
    Last edited by jaredworm; 11-29-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Dustin C.

This isnt the real life we should be living, its like the matrix! we waiting for NEO!

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredworm View Post
    This question comes with the assumption that life actually has some sort of meaning which, as far as I can tell, it does not.
    In a multiverse of such beauty, ugliness and possibility, why wouldn't I make such an assumption?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    my step dads sister was possessed and everyone i talk to that knows him verifies the story of him drinking on a island with his friends and some weird shit going down then his sister being possessed and a priest having an exorcism done to her and then something going into a mirror in her room. and it is weird cause i can see him making up the story to fuck with me as a possibility but everyone tells me the same story that was there, so i kind of believe him.

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    well i believe we (as man) are just arrogant to think our lives are anymore important than that off an ant.i reckon as a species we're only here to reproduce then we find things to amuse ourselves (kill time) till we're worm food.-depressing aint it.lol.
    -and as for religion...........i would hazard a guess that it woz just a ploy to control the masses back in the dark ages,and to give them a good set of morals to try and live by.-personally i think they should have done away with it all when they invented the police.-and then done away with them when they invented weed.lol. :-P

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    But what comes of that meaning when the mark disappears? To me, it's all temporal and shouldn't be taken as potentially eternal. That's just the ego longing for immortality. We all die daily in that we're never quite the same person as we were the day before. You might not even remember something that affected you greatly just a few years ago. Just as your grand children might forget where their values came from. Legacy is great and all, but it can never beat, for me, the love that I exchange with a woman when I'm lying next to her in bed. Or the glory and pride that washes over me when I get catch someone out of my league in a submission. Or the loss of something precious. It's all wonderful and we need to accept that it's fading away or we'll never overcome ourselves and be the great beings I feel we're meant to be. I'm so happy that I got a chance to be a human and shine my light on everything for a moment. And I can still turn everything around and maybe let someone see the potential in everything that I see.
    Truth in these words

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast