Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    They want a subscription fee, at $19.99 a month or a commitment for a year at $12.99 a month. Any subscribers? Pretty hard to just commit, not knowing how much quality content they release or how often they add to it.
    I have signed up for month to see what they have to offer. It looks like there is lots of Competition footage, not much technique stuff.

  2. #12
    I was able to watch the highlights - the match with Cora seemed off the charts.

  3. #13
    sean applegate's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Location
    gulf shores, AL
    Posts
    1,550
    so much fun!

  4. #14
    Cora Sek's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,845
    I'm sorry guys I don't know why I am able to watch them and you're not...

  5. #15
    Solicit's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet SD/SV/Freaks
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    They want a subscription fee, at $19.99 a month or a commitment for a year at $12.99 a month. Any subscribers? Pretty hard to just commit, not knowing how much quality content they release or how often they add to it.
    They put Copa Podio and a few other good events on there. I don't think it's worth more than $5 a month, tbh.

  6. #16
    Solicit's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet SD/SV/Freaks
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I'm sorry guys I don't know why I am able to watch them and you're not...
    Any video that is labeled "PRO" in green means you need a pro account to watch it.

  7. #17
    Cora Sek's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,845
    Just watch it again on my phone. Works fine.

  8. #18

    Array

    School
    no school in the area
    Location
    R'dam , Den Haag
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Flograppling has release All videos from the Onnit Invitational at 10thplanet Austin this weekend. http://www.flograppling.com/event/25...ational/videos
    if i wanted to watch it starts and then you get in your sceen log in to flo grappling so still can't see the matches

  9. #19
    Cora Sek's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    if i wanted to watch it starts and then you get in your sceen log in to flo grappling so still can't see the matches
    OK I can't get in also now...oh well..

  10. #20
    DENNY PROKOPOS's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Posts
    828
    Awesome match good work Cora!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •