A Moon in Moscow?

Moving to Moscow soon and I have not seen any 10p schools in Russia. Only jj academies available are Checkmat, Gracie Barra, and Alliance. However, I love the 10p way and want to train at a real school instead of reading the MTS books by myself. Anybody know if there will be a moon in Russia anytime soon?

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I personally haven't heard anything (perhaps Eddie or one of the other black belts can chime in) but who knows, perhaps you could be the one to eventually launch a hotbox or moon ;-)

That being said, any training is better then none. If it means picking ur spots to use 10th planet tech and leglocks, having to drill it with select partners on your own, and yes subscribing to MTS and studying the DVDs and books then it's better then nothing.

Keep us posted and best wishes!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Gi jiu jitsu is better than no jiu jitsu. The 3 organizations you named are legit. Hopefully the instructors are as well
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Thanks man. Will do

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    10P Moscow needs to happen

Yes indeed. Would totally be awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Was just discussing a Moscow visit with a 10p black belt yesterday...

that would be awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Check out Lion Sports Club. Checkmat affiliate but they train No Gi as much as Gi. Daud Adaev is the head instructor there. One out of only two existing, Russian born BJJ black belts in entire Russia.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Slowinski View Post
    Moving to Moscow soon and I have not seen any 10p schools in Russia. Only jj academies available are Checkmat, Gracie Barra, and Alliance. However, I love the 10p way and want to train at a real school instead of reading the MTS books by myself. Anybody know if there will be a moon in Russia anytime soon?
    I just returned from visiting the capital of Iran where the highest ranked guy in the city was maybe, MAYBE a purple belt. Be grateful for any legit place to train, even if it's not your first choice. 10p technique can be played anywhere.