Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    its a different situation thou, being outside a night club on ur own where theres probably broken glass and possibly more than one hostile mofo coming at you is way different to schooling someone at work. situation dictates the outcome

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    absolutely...and if you have beef with a guy at work...have him sign up at your spot and take it on the mat. Heck, I'm a computer nerd..I settled an all out F-you I'll beat your butt argument with a round of fight night. There are a million things we as mature grown men can do to de-esculate situations.

My personal favorite was hugging a wannabe thug that was chest bumping over the fact we had 5 girls at our table and he had none. Could I have probably crushed dude? perhaps. I just hugged him and told him.."I know you don't want to fight and I don't want to fight either..so let me by you a drink and sit down". Dude let out the biggest sigh gave me a real hard hug and sat down. People, especially those of us that are broken, want to be loved and accepted. Seriously. Most people really do not live in the space of wanting to just beat someone for no reason. I'm not talking about a mugging or car-jacking, I'm talking about bumping into folks at the club or sporting event bs that gets out of hand. Just remember that YOU need to always be thinking and not lose your head.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    hes bitter due to the following reasons:

jeet kune do will never have the same high percentages as 10th planet jj

eddie works for the ufc and corners amazing fighters

he spent his entire life working on a martial art that he thought was superior

he doesnt like peaches

that is all good night

Hey I know this guy! This dick fungus is one of the founding members of this awesome band!

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Hey I know this guy! This dick fungus is one of the founding members of this awesome band!

LMAO

put your cock right on my ass rrryeeaaahhhh

Array

School
    NA
    HahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'rrrreee gaaaayyyy eeesss hooolllllldddmmeeeooooo ya. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Art of Jiu Jitsu, Costa Mesa,CA

Frank the Tank Wing Chun

This guy can't be real. His Wing Chun bullshit looks like Frank the tank in this video at 0:07. Except Frank the Tank is actually really cool and not a douche like this dude.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    hes bitter due to the following reasons:

jeet kune do will never have the same high percentages as 10th planet jj

eddie works for the ufc and corners amazing fighters

he spent his entire life working on a martial art that he thought was superior

he doesnt like peaches

that is all good night
    if only that were true for him you'd almost feel sorry for him. No...the sum of the thing is Todd Keuneke is a JKD poser. He studied under a certified guy and attended some seminars...not even the full seminars mind you...just 4 hours out of a 40 hour seminar, stuff like that. He then claimed to be a certified JKD instructor and with that got 2 people, one of which, sean sherk come do seminars. Sherk's plain ticket was purchased with a stolen credit card and never actually paid him. If that wasn't enough the dude's former instructor literally had to post on his myspace that some guy who studied with him briefly with terrible work ethic was going around using his name and that he never certified him. There was supposed to be an MMA fight with some guy with sherk as the guest referee and Todd, of course, flaked. What's so funny is he actually promoted it on his site. Sherk thinks that the guy might actually be mentally ill.

This guy is not or does not represent anything with JKD.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    if only that were true for him you'd almost feel sorry for him. No...the sum of the thing is Todd Keuneke is a JKD poser. He studied under a certified guy and attended some seminars...not even the full seminars mind you...just 4 hours out of a 40 hour seminar, stuff like that. He then claimed to be a certified JKD instructor and with that got 2 people, one of which, sean sherk come do seminars. Sherk's plain ticket was purchased with a stolen credit card and never actually paid him. If that wasn't enough the dude's former instructor literally had to post on his myspace that some guy who studied with him briefly with terrible work ethic was going around using his name and that he never certified him. There was supposed to be an MMA fight with some guy with sherk as the guest referee and Todd, of course, flaked. What's so funny is he actually promoted it on his site. Sherk thinks that the guy might actually be mentally ill.

This guy is not or does not represent anything with JKD.
    holy crap dude
    thats 10 times worse
    LMAO

it really sucks to find out more crap
    like this LOL

oh well

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    holy crap dude
    thats 10 times worse
    LMAO

it really sucks to find out more crap
    like this LOL

oh well
    see dude we warned you...lol! Not to mention he demonstrates his street techniques on his fully compliant 90 pound girlfriend. His videos are high comedy. He has a trailer for his supposed movie on his life story called the street sifu. If you can get through that shit without laughing you're a better man than me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast