Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Thanks Brian!

Recently re-found my love for rubber guard, can't wait to drill and try these. Thanks.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Question, what stops the guy on top from sneaking his hand on the mat inside? Or do you just let it happen and go with it?
    Getting twistered by Eddie @ MTS 62

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Question, what stops the guy on top from sneaking his hand on the mat inside? Or do you just let it happen and go with it?
    The angle and the pinch between your ribs and knee. Honestly, my arm has very little to do with controlling his arm in the "hugging the knee" philosophy. The only reason it helps at all is it glues me to him and helps with angle. I do the same thing here with this "barn hook" and its possible to do with a regular meat hook and other such positions as well. This is a difficult idea to grasp at first and one of the hardest to teach, but on top and bottom, that's key to understanding how to trap arms with that style of control and still make transitions in my opinion.

This by the way, is a very, very common question by the way, perhaps common enough that I should have addressed it on the video.

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Bump.

Feels really powerful to me, who's tried this with Hindu control?

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Are you gonna add these videos to the MTS Technique list in the rubber guard section? That would make it very easy to find your stuff when this thread disappears from the first site of the Nibiru forum
    greets from germany

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Great stuff Brian

That barn hook is filthy. Thanks for the new toy!
    IG - @TLAR13

Mojoplata

I've been using the Barnhook to set up a Hindoulotine type choke on the reg here lately. Thanks for the idea Barncat!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    In answer to the questions about Hindu control from the barn hook, I mainly only use a half way hindulatine without going over my leg to get a reaction. That can get taps , or it can get them to open my croc back up. Whichever is good with me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast