Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Wilson View Post
    I've heard you have to be at least a purple with lots of competitions under your belt and some trips to HQ. but I'm not 100.
    Thanks

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by steveramz View Post
    There was a blue belt that opened a moon...

I think it's a good idea to start a Hot Box, and work from there.

I'm on my way to starting a hot box myself and hope to eventually open the first 10th Planet Dallas.
    Thanks. Never heard of a hotbox before. I'll look into that

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by steveramz View Post
    A Hot Boxes are officially recognized 10th Planet locations for people to train 10th Planet techniques at for free.
    Thanks

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    Zog has all the Hotbox info on the forum.
    Thanks a bunch. Can I get a link where Zog has these infos?

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Click here

I'm almost sure there used to be a more recent one posted by Herzog (still a couple of years old maybe) but as time goes on and the system grows, I'm sure the requirements are gonna grow to keep the standard of affiliates as high as possible.

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Kavanagh View Post
    Click here

I'm almost sure there used to be a more recent one posted by Herzog (still a couple of years old maybe) but as time goes on and the system grows, I'm sure the requirements are gonna grow to keep the standard of affiliates as high as possible.
    Thanks a billion

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    This thread will link you to the current hot box thread and Eddie's email address for affiliation questions.

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ht=email+eddie
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Since this thread is already going, and since my question is pretty much exactly the same, allow me to slightly hijack this thread. For those who want to actually become a moon, is there a set list of requirements, or is it on a case-by-case basis? Is it best to take this request directly to you via email, Eddie? Moon heads, what was the process you followed?
    To be clear, I am not asking to head my own moon, but I am part of a school that wants to affiliate and we have a 10th Planet purple belt helping us get there that I would really like to call MY moon head.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bushby View Post
    Since this thread is already going, and since my question is pretty much exactly the same, allow me to slightly hijack this thread. For those who want to actually become a moon, is there a set list of requirements, or is it on a case-by-case basis? Is it best to take this request directly to you via email, Eddie? Moon heads, what was the process you followed?
    To be clear, I am not asking to head my own moon, but I am part of a school that wants to affiliate and we have a 10th Planet purple belt helping us get there that I would really like to call MY moon head.
    Yes there are. Have whoever is interested being a moon head email Eddie. And they must be prepared to put in serious, serious work to become a mood head, and they should most definitely be an active part of this community here on the forum.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Thanks very much Chris. I will deliver the message.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast