Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Haha this is so redundant. You are arguing that a sect of religious and ethnic zeolites couldn't possibly try running things but you are saying that one British family ran the world...
    Last edited by Humanfit; 03-29-2017 at 09:04 AM.

And to be clear, I'm not saying they are. I'm am however saying it's possible and suggestions and theories should be met with the confidence of one's ability to diceminate should be the answer. It's very possible. So without passing judgment because of personal bias, I can listen and disagree or disagree with reason, not feelings.

A simple exercise in common sense tells us that a "monstrous, evil dictator" would NOT spend a huge amount of time, resources and manpower loading up millions of people onto trains, constructing, staffing and maintaining multiple concentration camps, providing food, recreation, volleyball courts, libraries, operas, clean living environments and medical attention to several hundred thousand people for 4 YEARS just to spend a ridiculous amount of time, resources and man power to build giant gas chambers that would later have to be demolished, ship in freight trains full of zyklon B, MOUNTAINS of coke to fuel the innumerable furnaces and crematoria that would also have to be built and later demolished all just to corral hordes of these prisoners to be gassed to death. It's the most impractical, illogical, absurd faery tale every concocted.

Common sense tells us that a simple bullet to the head would be MUCH, MUCH more efficient. Stalin did this with 20,000,000 Christians.

The fact of the matter is that Hitler was actually a morally outstanding individual. He banned animal testing in Germany. He banned super markets so that local mom-and pop stores had a chance to compete. He banned USURY- the Jewish banking practice of charging interest on a loan. He fought for social reform for the working class. Even Ghandi spoke highly of him.

The fact of the matter is he was planning to deport the Jews to Madagascar. LOOK IT UP. It is all factual history. And stop calling people "rude" and "disrespectful" because it is actually rude and disrespectful of you to say that without any provocation whatsoever beyond your own emotional extremism.

Over 90 BILLION dollars in reparations payments have been handed out since 1952. The World Jewish Population increased between 1940 and 1947:

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population -- 15,319,359
    World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000

Look it up- it's in the World Almanac. Does it look like 6,000,000 Jews died? There was only 4 million Jews in the areas Hitler conquered- so if 6 million of these 4 million died, WHO THE HELL WAS LEFT TO COLLECT THE 90 BILLION DOLLARS?

Use your brain, hewson. And show some respect for the dead by learning the truth of what happened.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    I think I have already won this argument guys. You are saying the same things but not convincing me of anything.

So why are you trolling? Lets talk about it guys. Do you hate the Jews? Do you think its fun to trick people? Are you delusional? Has a doctor ever told you that you have a problem mentally?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    I think I have already won this argument guys.
    As someone watching this thread and eating popcorn, I have to disagree.

Clearly there is some fuckery in the mainstream accounts of how many died, and how. What that means, is debatable. I don't get the feeling he "hates the jews" I think he's pointing out fuckery and bullshit. How you choose to interpret that is up to you.

Hypothetically, if someone actually lies about how many jews died, and I point it out, am I anti-Semitic?

And saying shit like "you're trying to trick people" which I've heard you say before... if someone has a different idea about what's true that you saying basically "I'm right so therefore you're trying to trick people" is not an argument at all. You said you won the argument? Not with that shit you havent....

I think you actually lost the argument. I don't even agree with a lot of what he's saying, but I think you failed miserably to argue against his assertions. How are his numbers wrong? How is he interpreting the data wrong? What's wrong with the conclusions he's drawing?

Honestly man what I would suggest you do is sit back and have a good long hard think about a lot of these subjects. What shape is the Earth, how long does it take to form an industrial human cremation industry and what's it's capacity. What does it mean to be wrong, if you are wrong, about something you are really sure of. How would that make you feel? Instead of responding so fast, consider the argument. Consider you might be wrong, longer, and more often, than you normally do.

You seem to be resisting things because they contradict what you think, rather than based on the merits or lack there of, of the argument itself. At least that's what I get from your posts.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 03-29-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    I don't agree with you Craig. I have a majority of the world's leading scientist and historians backing me on both round earth and how many jews died and the morals of hilter and the nazis.

I also have the majority of facts and hard science on my side. One can not bring one fuzzy document to an argument and claim that proves how many jews were killed, there are many many people who have studied this and like I said the majority have come to the conclusion that the number of jews that were killed is 6 million.

Your claims on how I should view the situation can and will be turned right back onto you and the others in this thread.

Again, you need to be bringing some good facts from reputable sources that back up your claims.

Craig just won the Internet as a white belt.

Reputable sources... Like the world almanac? Also why is a logical argument not a legitimate source?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    I don't agree with you Craig.
    Yeah, well I was directly contradicting you so, that's kind of implied. No surprises there.

there are many many people who have studied this and like I said the majority have come to the conclusion that the number of jews that were killed is 6 million.
    Ok name 5. Please cite me 5 peer reviewed scientific journal articles that break down how that 6 million number is derived. Obviously you dont just guess, so whoever came up with that based it on data. Find the article, find the data, and let's have a look.

You said "you cant bring 1 old document" but you brought so far, zero documents to the argument.

Again, you need to be bringing some good facts from reputable sources that back up your claims.
    But he's not presenting these ideas for you to refute by quoting someone else. He's asking you to consider, with your own mind, what a human industrial crematorium looks like. How man sites were there, how many years, means how many bodies a day? How big were they? How long does it take to cremate one body? Now do the math.... you dont need other people's opinions to think about this subject.

My point was that you should think about things yourself, rather than rushing to what "many many" other people think.

You talk about facts. Here is one he gave that you keep ignoring. It's from the almanac, is that a bad source?

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population -- 15,319,359
    World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000

So, is that wrong? If so how? If not, then how do you explain the missing 6 million deaths? Maybe it IS wrong, but have you studied where that almanac gets it's figures from? How did they estimate?

Most of your argument boils down to "the majority of people agree with me". But what the majority believe has proven, over and over again, to be a bad way to tell true from false.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast