Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Kangaroo View Post
    Id like to first start off and say that youtube video research is just as legitimate as library or school research; do both not carry fictions and non-fictions. It would be incredibly close minded to assume every single video on youtube is fake and believe the 1985 encyclopedia collecting dust at my local library is all true.

My stance on whether or not the world is round is still unclear. I am completely baffled especially after I seen these videos.

This next link is a reporter asking a 'nervous' white house press secretary about why lunar wave videos are being deleted from youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz62Fs6a0Gk
    Not gonna dive down the rabbit hole on this, but I do want to say:
    Libraries distinguish their fiction from non-fiction. Youtube and conspiracy sites often, deliberately, knowingly, pretend they are the same.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland, OR
    https://youtu.be/5z5-9RAZbKE

This guy posted a pretty convincing video here about eclipses; what do you all think?

Great Video, congrats to all who contribute to exposing what will go down in history as the biggest coverup ever!!!

Normally yes flat earth of course crazy!... but no i thought so as well until i dove into some research and it is REAL!!! I would bet both our lives on it!!! all our ancestors knew it they were smart and thought that stuff mattered more to them than us turns out we take so much knowledge for granted!!! I would not wager a dime if after almost 100 hours on this topic researching that it is now become to my informed brain a forgone easily defended truth and makes so much more sense of the world they have convoluted over our minds... just like facts they are hiding such as the height of the Washington Monument until you do your homework and find out the magic numbers it wouldn't matter to you either (555 for the public) (111 for the select)... we have all seen the layout of washington thats just the beginning, they have lied about everything... EVERYTHING they can get away with and we dont say any different (WFT RESPECTED SCHOOLS YOU REFERRING TO REALLY MOST ARE COMPROMISED by $, Fear or POWER!!! all working to marginalize contrary research to the status quo) long story show i have mountain of evidence to confirm the globe is bullshit so get out there and find out!

Ill bet you $1000 you sound like a guy who would dismiss without doing some diligence of your own it turns out this is not bullshit. sooooo you believe the Jesuits who were the ones who decided 500ish years ago lol and still dominate the field worldwide wouldn't lie and would tell us once we could easily prove it... maybe the every single MASONIC astronaut would let us know that they may have fed us some horseshit.... hmmm you have done some homework wow you got it all fukin figured don't you lol yah deep state gov controlled by PEDOPHILES and ya i mean why the paranoia everyfukbody lol oh i don't know cuz you may be out of your element SEBG what say you... i have proven this topic to my self over 100 hours dedicated so you better bring FYRE or get away from the GRILL!!! Sample: the word graduate come from 2 words GRADUAL & INDOCTRINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SebG View Post
    I see, so Trump is the reason that the Earth is flat!

In other news, basketballs are also FLAT.

http://imgur.com/n57E7zU
    Way off bro you need to get your nano ball on youtube

even people in ancient time (like jesus and romans and greeks and shit) knew the earth wasnt flat. Only time ive ever heard of a "flat earth" is some bullshit story in grade school about colombus.

internet spreads BS info go to a library

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345