Thread: The Mookie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions

The Mookie

Does anyone still use this?
    It is marked as unlisted on Submissions 101 and I cannot find it anywhere on Mastering The System. I have used it to shuck off the whizzers of some decorated wrestler's without disengaging my lockdown. I have also thought about playing around with it again to set up arm triangles and arm in Ezekiel chokes, but I am sort of baffled it is so hard to find on the internet now. Is it a low key 10th Planet trade secret now or has it been scrapped from the system? If it has been scrapped, why?
    "How did Ricardo Arona get in my guard? Maybe he took me down, it doesn't matter, maybe I just woke up one morning and Ricardo Arona was in my guard. Here's what I'm gonna do." - Mario Sperry

Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo
    I'm pretty sure Eddie still references it when he's showing prison guard.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Right on. I have seen the shuck in prison guard, but not the deep s grip neck crank release.
    "How did Ricardo Arona get in my guard? Maybe he took me down, it doesn't matter, maybe I just woke up one morning and Ricardo Arona was in my guard. Here's what I'm gonna do." - Mario Sperry

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The mookie is mad legit. I’ll put it mts soon
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Sweet

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Today I saw one of my students in dogfight and couldn’t complete the sweep, he eventually got whizzared back down. Because of this thread, after the roll I gave him a mini lesson in the mookie
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    It pleases me to know that my geeking out on Jiu Jitsu may have affected someone in a positive way.