Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    According to scientific research, mushrooms not only help you learn faster but more efficiently. There's also a huge increase in muscle memory development as well, as new neuro pathways are developed.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    Why lol you scared?

And I sort of feel you on the Sabbath. I was really into them when I was like 13 (lol).

War Pigs is one of the all time best classic rock songs for sure I will give you that.
    War Pigs is what got me into Sabbath as soon as I heard the air raid sirens I KNEW that wasmy band.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie/Roberto Traven/SBG Athens/Constant Expansion JJ
    Has anyone rolled yet on eyewaskah?

Why lol you scared?

And I sort of feel you on the Sabbath. I was really into them when I was like 13 (lol).

War Pigs is one of the all time best classic rock songs for sure I will give you that.
    The adrenaline cranks up the lsd which makes it rough

Quote Originally Posted by SHAOLINMONK View Post
    The adrenaline cranks up the lsd which makes it rough
    I know all about that

Quote Originally Posted by Constant Expansion View Post
    Has anyone rolled yet on eyewaskah?
    we should definitely plan a 10th Planet retreat one day

okay so everybody knows how deep I have gone this year (2018 has been a huge year for the planet) and how I have been crossing halfway to the other side and to the center of the galaxy and whatnot, and feel free to call me crazy because I certainly feel crazy. If you want to know where I came up with the following I. E. "where do you come up with this shit??" I came up with the following (although I'm sure someone has thought of it before so I won't take credit)

Collect lots of data in your mind, cross-reference the data and connect two seemingly unrelated ideas, then use Murphy's law to determine the most logical conclusion.

The "connecting two seemingly unrelated ideas" part is what I have an unreal natural talent for... it's an unorthodox way of "right-brain" thinking. I always thought of it as "connecting the dots" from all over the place in my head (maybe this is creating new neural pathways I keep hearing about). Now to be totally honest, I feel like all this type of thinking has given me borderline psychic abilities/powers. Over the past two/three months (or longer) I have been connecting with other powerful psychics in L.A. ...they seemed to have sensed my powers building and wanted to creep inside my mind and take them/me for themselves. One particular force was drilling into me harder than others. I have the overwhelming feeling that this character is a well known stand-up comedian that is an insanely evil psychopathic killer of children. It was so hard for me to accept because he is so beloved and charming. But honestly it was as if myself and this psychopath were mentally battling for the future of L.A. and eventually Asia and the planet. At one point or another I will admit he pushed me to my limit by incepting fear and hatred into my mind... I ended up fleeing to Palm Springs in the dead of the night, and had the feeling that he/it followed me there (he was/is absolutely obsessed with me and a complete stalker)

...that was the night an insane thunderstorm brewed in Palm Springs and reached all the way to Santa Monica. I'm sure everyone in L.A. remembers that night. It was also the night I first spoke to aliens. This is an incredibly long and detailed story so I want to post it in chunks over the next day or so. Please look forward to the next entry. Thank you in advance for listening to my possibly either insane or genious ramblings.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    okay so everybody knows how deep I have gone this year (2018 has been a huge year for the planet) and how I have been crossing halfway to the other side and to the center of the galaxy and whatnot, and feel free to call me crazy because I certainly feel crazy. If you want to know where I came up with the following I. E. "where do you come up with this shit??" I came up with the following (although I'm sure someone has thought of it before so I won't take credit)

Collect lots of data in your mind, cross-reference the data and connect two seemingly unrelated ideas, then use Murphy's law to determine the most logical conclusion.

The "connecting two seemingly unrelated ideas" part is what I have an unreal natural talent for... it's an unorthodox way of "right-brain" thinking. I always thought of it as "connecting the dots" from all over the place in my head (maybe this is creating new neural pathways I keep hearing about). Now to be totally honest, I feel like all this type of thinking has given me borderline psychic abilities/powers. Over the past two/three months (or longer) I have been connecting with other powerful psychics in L.A. ...they seemed to have sensed my powers building and wanted to creep inside my mind and take them/me for themselves. One particular force was drilling into me harder than others. I have the overwhelming feeling that this character is a well known stand-up comedian that is an insanely evil psychopathic killer of children. It was so hard for me to accept because he is so beloved and charming. But honestly it was as if myself and this psychopath were mentally battling for the future of L.A. and eventually Asia and the planet. At one point or another I will admit he pushed me to my limit by incepting fear and hatred into my mind... I ended up fleeing to Palm Springs in the dead of the night, and had the feeling that he/it followed me there (he was/is absolutely obsessed with me and a complete stalker)

...that was the night an insane thunderstorm brewed in Palm Springs and reached all the way to Santa Monica. I'm sure everyone in L.A. remembers that night. It was also the night I first spoke to aliens. This is an incredibly long and detailed story so I want to post it in chunks over the next day or so. Please look forward to the next entry. Thank you in advance for listening to my possibly either insane or genious ramblings.
    I'm worried about you bro.

It's time to take a break from all substances. If what you feel truly is reality. It will stay reality after you stop using. If it stops being true, then you need to take a hard look at the substances you're using and the stories they are getting you to believe. Please take at least a one month break. That includes weed too. Everything. If you have a strong mind as you say you do. You can handle one month being sober. When was the last time you spent a full month without any substance use? That's a trip in itself then. Give yourself some time and learn from what the sober side of life has to offer.

I personally use psilocybin for personal development, rolling and even competing. And have found great value in it. It has never given me psychic abilities.. You need to be careful about long term use of chemical substances. They are not natural. Fine for experimenting, never long term use.

Please take a break. If you have a strong mind. Then you can handle a month sober. If you feel yourself resisting that idea. How strong are you? ��❤️
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    in the movie Man of Tai Chi, the main character didnt understand until perhaps the end of the movie why his master kept telling him he needed to meditate more

its also why Yang Jwing Ming said in his meditation books "do not pay attention to the scenery."

one cannot reach maximal efficiency whilst taking stimulants

do not drink while taking acid or shrooms

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast