Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Eddie bravo on Theo van genius revealed!

He was all the bible is mostly full of shit but some of its probably real... All the parts the humans wish were lies are real, all the killings, all the this being that a group of people call god being like its my way or ill wipe ya's... All the anger this one being has towards the humans, the rules were broken, there is way more then just 10 fucking rules! The mother would be earth, the father this being. Jesus existed he said to the religions at the time weres my dads fucking cash he sent me to collect. They torchered and tried to kill him. He wasn't resurrected, but his wounds healed enough for him to leave. This being they call god would never want humans to collect cash to spend on their lives, while they spread lies and shit, the religions think they can talk to this being god and have some kind of authority... If you believe in their lie.... I'm not going to spoil that surprise.

Did aberham kill his son? Or did his sons line end up going against one of this one beings sons and this one being... Do yo know how many people were about to die but a friend of theirs saved them... And there death would have been a mercy, then they go and piss off this one being and think the lies they believe are real over the over whelming reality of this one being...

This one being very much exists but religion is a lie and the reality of this one being is more than most can handle.

This one being asked for the homage to this one beings hand to enjoy the time here n all the religions said no like they make the rules and this one being is not going to just let retarded parasites run a muck... Its like the, that one shirt "the beatings will continue till morale improves... " all your actions are already known...

This one being exists...

Array

School
    Last edited by poohbearthecomedian888; 07-07-2019 at 02:25 AM.

Array

School
    Last edited by poohbearthecomedian888; 07-07-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Array

School
    And the man when he realized that no matter how cool he was the humans would be shit fucks, would get wrecked drunk and high out of his head on ergot wine and shit and just fucking kill and what not and then the people called him the devil or some other name I don't recall... And this one being was all I make the rules you broke them and they were in place to keep you safe from me. And death! Rode with this one being as it fucking laid waste. Touched my wives fucked with my kids it yelled as it laid waste, the humans called atrocities but they never cared enough to just be cool... Who knows how long ago this was and what time line... All I know is here and now... And the rest is a moment that will come any time this one being feels like it!