Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I lived in Utah while I was in the military, started training there under numerous coaches, and hated wearing a gi, but did it because I loved training. Only within the last few months have I heard about 10th planet, and since totally become a 10th planeta'holic. I get on as much as I can and study and look at improving my game as much as possible, and I cant get over how much I love not wearing a gi. I dont really get to train with anyone here in Houston who is 10th planet affiliated, but I hope to change that soon.
    My name is Nate Hollyfield, and I am an addict .

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Fm12 View Post
    bitch you dont know anything so what if I'm his girlfriend
    I'm gonna be his wife
    so you dont know anything just shut the fuck up
    your so stupid
    Wow. I'm stupid? All you are doing is lashing out and are certainly not making yourself look any better. It is not your place to tell him what he can and can't do with his life. If he wants to marry you than it's because he wants you to be a part of it, not so you can make him change anything and certainly not to keep him from doing something he loves to do.

Now are you going to say something relevant or are you going to just keep calling me a bitch?

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    If hes willing to help you with your tourettes, hes a keeper.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    That is a sick nasty leg wound! And hahaha at the baby momma drama. If my lady malicously stalked me on this site it would warrant a twister.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    Hahaha!!! No shit. If I'm wrong about something I'll say so. But her own bf implied that she doesn't like him doing Jiu Jitsu (or how much he trains or whatever) and she has said nothing to the contrary. Am I the only one that got that impression from the comment he made?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    That is a sick nasty leg wound! And hahaha at the baby momma drama. If my lady malicously stalked me on this site it would warrant a twister.
    Hahaha!! Hell yeah!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    LMMFAO!!! Even if she was his wife, she has no fucking right to make choices for him!!! Bitches are crazy & money hungry (for the most part)... Too much estrogen in the air for me!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234