Yeah i dont get it.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i dont get it either

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I think he was trying to compare him catching a novice beginner in a choke his opponent did not have a clue how to defend, to your Advanced Absolute match.... That or he was trying to say look at what I can do to 10th Planet beginner!!! Really???? None of us know how to keep posture, defend a guillotine, or use the defense to pass the guard, etc etc... Get with reality brah!

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    I think he was trying to compare him catching a novice beginner in a choke his opponent did not have a clue how to defend, to your Advanced Absolute match.... That or he was trying to say look at what I can do to 10th Planet beginner!!! Really???? None of us know how to keep posture, defend a guillotine, or use the defense to pass the guard, etc etc... Get with reality brah!
    +1

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    haha I assumed he was the guy in all the 10th planet gear and was just trying to be funny. I bet he wouldnt do that to Scott.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12