Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

TUF'S Marc Stevens Wins Naga Superfight 12/18/10. Video Attached. Some Nice Jiu Jitsu

My coach faught at Naga's Superfight this past weekend. Did awesome, Beat Reality Fights 155 Champion Matt Bessett. Watch about 20 seconds in or so and Bessett tries to jump to a gillotine. Marc push's him off and you can see him smile and say. "you watch to much t.v." They both laugh.....it was pretty funny.lol.

I also did my last tournament for 2010 that same day. Brought home a first in no gi and silver in gi. Made bonehead mistake in gi and went to sleep for the first time ever!!!!lol.
    Not a biggie, it was only for a second.lol.

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Keep it bud great job.

Array

School
    RMNU
    good match.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    some nice guillotine attempts.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    I love this. That dude took mad crap on that show and I'm glad he's showing he's dope. God Bless Him!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    conner...u beat me at naga by like 2 points U PUNK!!!lol jk...ive trained with matt bessett a few times before btw

Array

School
    Emir don't be a hater !!! lol. The match ended 6 to 2 by the way, thats a win by 4 points....but who's counting. Just kidding bro.lol.
    It was a good roll, it was a good match up. I think we were a real close in size and strength. You did a nice job locking up silver. I have beat that kid twice, but have never been able to tap him. You finished him nice job. Think about hanging out and doing gi next time. I don't love gi but it gives you a chance to get some more rolls in.

See ya next time, 2011 season is going to be on us soon. Have a good X-Mass..

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    u too..i would do gi but i dont really train with gi...

Array

School
    Thats ok, I just go out and throw down no gi stuff and hope for the best. It works alot of the time, sometimes not. If you would have hung around for my gi gold match, you would have seen a not. As I said, I went to sleep for a second. Stupid Gi Collar !!!lol.