View Poll Results: Should Eddie make a shirt that say's " Yo Hug The Fucking Knee "

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 91.67%
  • no

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

mma fighters please hug knee

eddie's system is the shit when done right, weed, go go's , and loco's, but why is it that
    mma fighters that try rubber guard never seem to HUG THE KNEE, it's not that hard, just hug it like a beutifull woman or a bag of kush !!!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    You don't know how many times I'm yelling that shit at the tv screen. So many times.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    You don't know how many times I'm yelling that shit at the tv screen. So many times.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    signed
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    no doubt, it's frustrating seeing all the options that are available & so many fighters don't take advantage of the gifts given by opponents. "News Flash" Rubber Guard is anti Lay and Pray Wrestler

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    eddie's system is the shit when done right, weed, go go's , and loco's, but why is it that
    mma fighters that try rubber guard never seem to HUG THE KNEE, it's not that hard, just hug it like a beutifull woman or a bag of kush !!!
    So true, soooo very true! I'm with you AJ, every fuckin time! My wife yells "They can't hear you" and I reply "well they should!"

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I think its because if you have only seen it, or not looked hard at it, it seems like the leg over the back of the head is where the control comes from. I knew of rubber guard before I knew of 10th Planet and thats how I pictured it working. Then again, Id only seen it a couple of times in MMA.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    that's true, with the untrained eye I'm sure that's how it seems. I bought eddies books, disected them, did a million reps, and fell into this crazy demention of Super Weed, Hybrid Jiu Jitsu of old & new, Loco Crackheads & GoGo Hoes, Twisted Weed to play a game of Twister, Fucking old school heads up with new Weed Inspired shit, and all from Hugging The Knee

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    You should see the looks on the faces of local fighters when I explain to them that gripping the shin is sort of irrelevant. I mean it keeps them squared up and keeps your attacking leg within reach at all times BUT the entire control of the position is in the trapping of that arm and hugging the knee. Everybody just presumes that holding your own ankle "is rubber guard", really frustrating.

Maybe Eddie should save up his money and in a handful of some major MMA magazines he should put out a full page ad that says: Rubber Guard... You're Doing it Wrong. HUG THE DAMN KNEE.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    hug the knee dammit...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast