Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

My Pal Billy "THE KID" Winning Expert Gi Naga. Badass Submission. Video Attached.

This is my pal and one of the guys I train with. His name is Billy Garrett, he's 26 and a pro MMA fighter. He has not done a jiu jitsu tournament in almost 3 years, this was his first one back. Naga Conn. 12/18/10. He walked away with Gi blue belt Champion Expert Division. Sorry it's in Gi, I was fighting when he did no gi and did not get a chance to film. He got silver in no gi.

Badass submission, Bow and Arrow choke. I had never seen one. Guy looked like he was getting broke in half.......it was awesome !!!!!! You can hear me yell when the guy taps.... "Billy, You have to teach me that !!!!!!!!" You can see him bust out laughing when I yell it !!!!! LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I love that choke.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Awesome submission.
    Can I ask, why is it called expert division? Is there beg blue belt division?

Array

School
    always has 3 levels as far as I know, goes by amount of time training. I think blue belt division is always stacked. I think if you get into top 3 in most any blue belt comp. Your S@#t's tight.

Array

School
    My bad , I just checked. Blue belt division is just blue belt in gi. He had to enter expert in no gi, thats brokin down by time trained. Goes beginner, inter, expert/advanced. Guess i never really looked that close since have long way to blue belt yet.lol.