Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    this looks like Roy Harris or Roy Deans school

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    cool

2:30 impressed me the most such fluid hip movement. and look at that shot at 5:25!! beutiful fake then changed his levels and took the single so effortlessly. look at that perfect technique at 6:23!! the fact that he schooled everyone, including the head instructor was crazy. dude has some mad skill

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    It is a belt ceremony. He probably had to roll for 30-60 minutes non stop with fresh guys. The instructors were not going hard with him. While he is that tired those larger balck belts could have crushed him if they wanted to. It's the guy's ceremony so they push him but also let him work his submissions and take downs. I think the bluebelt guy was the only one that gave him almost %100 resistance. By the way, by saying this I am in no way trying to take anything away from his skills. The guys rolls very smooth and it is a pleasure to watch it.

Array

School
    Lovund
    The black belt is Roy Dean, he is under Roy Harris. The purple/brown belt is Jimmy DaSilva. I was under Harris when I started training. Harris has some sick leg locks by the way!