Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Melee

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Thanks to Melee

I owe you guys a huge thank you. My girlfriend ordered me 2 t-shirts (a purple and a renato shirt) and the black zip-up hoodie. She told me you were out of stock on the hoodie and you printed 1 up that day and sent it out. Thanks a lot again for going the extra mile.

Melee rocks! Trucker forever. Members of 10th Planet Portland,are getting Melee-fied for Xmas tomorrow night!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I would also like to thank Melee. My wife got my son and I hoodies, beanies, and an assortment of shirts. There was also an issue with some posters that were lost/stolen while en route to our house. My wife emailed them on Christmas, not really expecting an answer until at least Monday, but they have already replied back and have taken care of it. Thank You Melee!!!!
    You Rock! Not trying to jack your thread Scott.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Melee does rock! Members of 10th Planet Charlotte are getting the web address to Melee so they can go buy their own shit.

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    Melee makes the best quality, and so easy to deal with. I think every affiliate should support melee.

I had a electric chair shirt with no dates on the back of it mentioned it to melee and they sent me another shirt with my next order MELEE ROCK

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    YES Melee does rock. Steve is the man. I just got the Electric Chair shirt from my lady cause it is her favorite position (right Scott?), everyone should buy that shirt!

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    I like Melee so much i went to a bar last night and got into one...in their honor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    YES Melee does rock. Steve is the man. I just got the Electric Chair shirt from my lady cause it is her favorite position (right Scott?), everyone should buy that shirt!
    I think she did say shes a fan of it!

Array

School
    Evolution
    Steve rocks I ordered a bunch of gear including zip up hoody for wife when it all arrived the hoody was a pullover hoody spoke to Steve he sent me a zip up hoody and let us keep the pullover hoody at no charge and i live on the west coast of Oz.
    Again thank you Steve we will be buying more cant wait for the new gear coming out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast