Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    I would have to say Pantera in 1994 on the Far Beyond Driven Tour..I'm not sure if anyone can match their intensity. It was amazing and with Darrell gone, I feel fortunate to have seen him play live.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    3rd Row U2 w/ Public Enemy. I'll never forget the 3 story wall of speakers hitting you so hard that you had to stand sideways to catch your breath.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I probably can't pick a single event but heres a couple. Tool in New Orleans. Against Me! at a bar downtown a couple years ago was by far fun as shit! I've seen the Allman Brothers a couple of times and enjoyed each. Front row of a Lil Wayne concert (lmao) but it was pretty crunk to be honest. A couple bands I want to see bad are Red Hot Chili Peppers and Modest Mouse, shit will happen!

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I don't know, maybe wu tang clan or the henry rollins band. Animal collective blew my fucking mind. Sufjan Stevens was incredible too!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Back in 1989, Queensryche (Operation mindcrime), Metallica (And justice for all) concert. Saw them in Rochester and Syracuse...Fucking Rocked! My favorite albums from both bands and I hooked up at the Syracuse show.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    bobby hutcherson all stars, mccoy tyner, primus at the palladium in like '93, trans am at the echo on the TA tour, steel pulse, and best of all probably was Burning Spear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    shakira!!!! :P

only concert ive been to

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I saw nofx at warped tour in dallas and they played the entire decline (something they said they would never do live). If your a fan of this band you know how big of a deal that would be. honorable mentions are RATATAT and the HIVES both were great shows. Muse was awesome also.

Array

School
    Vidal BJJ
    Rage Against the Machine The Battle of Alpine Valley in 07'. Mint

Array

School
    RMNU
    wish I could have seen Mother Love Bone, Nirvana, Alice in Chains...damn you heroin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast