I like that idea!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You would still need water to purify.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    maybe we should do a roll call to get a count of numbers including family members we would bring with us. Than survival duties givin out. Such as, some people in charge of security for the group, others knowing who to get or make fresh water. Like setting up things to clean condaminated water. People assigned to knowing how to get food or grow food. If we all know are place, and purpose. We could start reading books and teaching ourselves what we need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    maybe we should do a roll call to get a count of numbers including family members we would bring with us. Than survival duties givin out. Such as, some people in charge of security for the group, others knowing who to get or make fresh water. Like setting up things to clean condaminated water. People assigned to knowing how to get food or grow food. If we all know are place, and purpose. We could start reading books and teaching ourselves what we need to know
    This is a great idea.

Array

School
    Just an observation. I think this is the fastest growing, and most replied to in the shortest amount of time threads, that I have ever seen. I think it even beats the ultimate ass thread!! LOL.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    What about taking over Mile High stadium?

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Go to Indiana lots of guns and "klans" to begin with. Really though if something goes down we all just need a password. For instance you flash the 10th planet "gang" sign and say "twister" then everyone with the 10th planet clan will know to say "Bravo" in response to the word "twister". Just like the allied airborne troops did on D-Day except they said "thunder" and responded with "flash". I bet Eddie watched that Decoded show on 2012 on the history channel the other day, it freaked me out too.

Array

School
    We must make sure we plan on being mobil. 4 whel drive for sure. Not knowing for sure what is at the end of this dark tunnel, we must be ready to move and move fast. We may start in Denver, but our survival may count on us ending up in canada or Mexico. Who knows,,,, but we will have to be ready to be on the move in seconds flat.. Gps will probably not be a tool that will survive. We should make sure we have maps and good ones at that. Showing gas station we could recon along with areas with food to do the same.

Ok thats all my ideas for tonight for me...... Have to go to bed, Think i will have to go to bed doing end times ???? LOL.

I sure hope Eddie will be just as into this, when he's not stoned. Otherwise we did a bunch of brainstorming for nothing.LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post

Ok thats all my ideas for tonight for me...... Have to go to bed, Think i will have to go to bed doing end times ???? LOL.
    Mate we'll all need to sleep well during the end of times otherwise we'll be useless lol:P

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    We should have a password or something like the 10th Planet Gang Sign to verify who we are. I really like the idea of a tournament. We can call this 'Operation 10th Planet Tournament' or something as well.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast