Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    I agree supplies and self suficiency is the way not one or the other

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Norway is straight in the path of the north pole glacier shift. Sheer off those mountins like a knife going thru butter. Not to mention, bad location, pack a snorkel with your gear......because your under water brother.lol. That underground city would be awesome if you have gills.....

Nope Denver is the place. LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I'm from Alabama so the guns are a given. Got a boat we can fit maybe 20, a 4x4 truck and pickup. Just let me know the plan and we'll roll out wheneva!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    it would be difficult to get a whole 10th planet division across the ocean, plus europe is crowded as fuck, '' too many people '' we'd have to '' Choke Out '' too many of them to make room for a 10th planet faction, Americans already stormed the beaches of NORMANDY,ANZIO,CISCELY, ect to liberate you Europeans TWICE, this time your on your OWN

I fkn LOVE this thread. THIS SHOULD BE STICKY!!!

Array

School
    I thought of one more thing I'm bringing to Denver........MY Snowboard. If the world does'nt turn into a real life version of the movie THE ROAD. I plan on throwing down at the TPJJ UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIPS, than EDDIE and I are rocking the slopes.lol.

K Madden

Few things:
    1-DAMN IT I HATE WHEN I MISS OUT on the current shit!
    2- Denver IS the place. and BOULDER should be the spot we all go after. I'm a Colorado Native, grew up there and left for the Military when I was 20 after some college. Joined Spec Ops in the Air Force, and flew on a Spec Ops A/C.
    2.5- Went to a grip of survival schools, (water - pensacola fl, mountain POW and crash survival - Spokane WA, Desert Survival LV, Jungle- Hawaii, Cold - AK, more POW in Okinawa Japan, and I'm currently teaching at the world HQ for Spec Ops AF)
    3- Survival is easy, when you have a few BS things. really. food is EASY to get in Colo. TONS of wildlife, stupid bastards taste like chicken, and Boulder is well known for having DANK green. Really, all you need is a few bottles, knifes, and rope. Ill teach all you bastards how to do everything else from there.
    i seriously have gone into the mountains in colorado 3 times now, with nothing more than a sleeping bag, knife and 550 cord (parachute cord) and first time (before survival school) lasted 10 days...before i got overwhelmed
    2nd time- 21 days before i got the shits...BAD
    and 3rd time...30 days before i really had nothing else to prove to myself. (i caught a fucking deer with a snare trap...it was wicked)
    plus, not joking here, i created a new language with one of my friends that is based off English. It honestly takes 30 seconds to learn once someone explains it to you, but is INCREDIBLY hard to figure out. everyone thinks im speaking german when i speak it with my buds. easy system to learn who is who for 10pjj checks.
    Colorado springs is probably the worst spot to go in colorado. if there was a over run for military, ITS THERE. bunkers, the AF academy (with 1000's of dumbass cadets willing to do anything at the whim of a fucking butterbar 0-1 second lieutenant. not a good choice) thats a meeting ground AFTER we all get together. Boulder is about 20 mins from denver, nice area, at the base of the Mountain, supplies easily available, hippies run the town- so itll be easy to take over, and its outside of the big Denver Metro area. too many numbers in downtown. plus PLUS...boulder is just off i-25 (the main highway that connects denver and co. springs) and also boulder is connected to the highway that connects the international airport. good centralized local.
    DIA (denvers airport) SUCKS donkey dick. its out in the middle of fucking no where, nothing is around, and there isnt shit for resources there other than maybe fuel.
    in case you didnt know... hummers run on jp-8 which is a main source of fuel for most aircraft.
    when most planes hold AT LEAST 50,000 pounds of fuel...the stock pile at DIA is in the millions of pounds. (ya pounds as in LBS...aircrafts dont care about gallons...they care about weight)

Guns are good, but 1000 rnds is unnecessary. really.
    food, easy. MRE's last forever. fish, plenty, deer rabbits and squirrels=fucking dumb animals.
    Medical is nice, a home medical kit does a fuck load more than you would think. improvising is going to be most of where you go.
    4x4s are a plenty in colo too. never know what the roads are going to look like in DEC!

4- i dont remember who i saw that said it, but working WITH the military is going to be key. at least until we can firmly grasp the rug before we yank them shits out. other than that, its going to be setting up our own shit. setting leadership positions, going true oldschool and acting like the founding fathers. a copy of the constitution can help us understand what is really necessary to sustain a gov.

5- fuck, what else?
    stay fucking sharp and focused. dont get rowdy and stupid. i tell my students this all the fucking time...COMPOSURE!
    learn to look like a robot and eventually, you dont act anymore. you do shit because its instinct.
    and this is combatives shit here.

anyone else had any combat experience?

lets see-
    food, easy (covered) DONE.
    water - streams in colo are easy, and a river goes right by boulder. i can show some easy ways to procure water too. DONE.
    shelter- over run some mansions in Boulder...fucking hotel houses. DONE.
    Mental- the big one. we all can regulate in one way or another... i just dont want "bob" over here thinking he knows whats up and wants to TELL everyone what to do cause he has a shotty on him.
    FUCK off with that. VOTE EVERYTHING. dont like it? get the fuck out. simple. take a peace pact, no weapons at votes, understand that YOU WILL NOT like everything. tough shit pussy, the world is ending here.

im all about this shit, but i will be bringing my dogs. two sweetheart basset hounds that make you just melt. (ya, notice the tone change? they are that freaking awesome...and good hunters too)

gotta remember to not keep your battle gear on all the time ladies...gotta keep that mind fresh. jokes does it. trust me...in sticky situations, a joke not only keeps you from thinking about the HELL you are going into, but stops your mind from wanting to turn the barrel at yourself.

...maybe i shoulda slept before writing all this. im on a 35hr straight binge right now.

Array

School
    I just added Gieger Counter to the list of items to have at 10th planet fortress. Along with a case of Radiation stickers. They are cheap and just stick on your clothing. Change color if come in contact with to high of radiation level. My cousin is an x-ray tech, he has to wear them. Maybe I could get him to score us a case.LOL.

Dustin C.

great stuff guys, workin on it

You plan to defend yourself, you better have more than BJJ under your belt. It's a damn good martial art, and I love it, but you're not going to be pulling any Bruce Lees with BJJ alone.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast