Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    Plus you gots to come back to St. Paul 10th planet cuz this is the last place those Damn aliens will come to.

go to a radio station and broadcast to the world where you are and say you have a bunch of food and when they show up shoot them with your tranquilizers that you filled up with laxitive so they all have massive diarrhea and ride their river of shit to disneyland where we will fuck mickey mouse and shit out rainbows.

I know this is almost a necro as far as threads go but I actually just thinking of this the other day. I know alot of you might be central and western America but what do you guys think about the east coast? I am not one for conspiracy theories. I guess I was part of the *system* when I was in the military and I just did what I was told. Anyways before I go off ranting you guys should come to maybe PA or a state near the east coast. I personally know of some places where we could stockpile a fuck ton of essential food and weapons. I may not be some MMA or any kind of martial art expert but I do know the simpler things in life...... mainly how to make a big fucking explosion and shoot like I am some kind of call of duty real life incarnate. I have seen mass hysteria to some degree while serving overseas and I can tell you this, people will be doing exactly what you think they are going to do. People in their chaos follow the simplest things to survive. Why become lemmings among lemmings? PA or some place near the north east will be barren come any kind of disaster that might cripple our country. People are going to head west and south. I know some good places we could set up a clan of some sort and be able to basically disappear. I mean sure it sucks during the winter but with the way(hopefully they don't change) seasons are and the location we would be set for clean water and food. We would be able to utilize certain dog breeds to help us establish control and allow us to begin our little colony. I mean how bad ass would it be to have fully trained akitas running around? Its relatively close to some amish people who obviously know how to live without modern shit.(Amish women are banging gentlemen trust me on this) We would have access to some ballin lakes and rivers and mountains to allow for us to control wide areas of the surrounding country. We would be able to control pretty much every type of land we would need to survive. I know of at least 2 partially de-activated military *dump* sites where we can find radios and guns. I am sure some people are going to have the same plan and they can either join us or hope to god they can shoot better then me(nope not happening.) The biggest thing about here is the amount of resources we could acquire within a short amount of time. I personally have a decent gun collection and I am not talking some 30-30 you bought from bubba. I have some stuff the military plays with. I know of a decent amount of ex rangers and even a few black ops guys who are from around here that would take care of the military aspect of this *clan*. Most of you have dedicated yourself to MMA and Jiu Jitsu and that alone proves you can be trained. God I am kinda blitzed right now but once I am sober I will write up a more concrete plan. Hell I might even make a power point. Now off to bed before my wife fucks me up for getting all worked up over this.

On a side note how the hell does a 5 month pregnant 25 year old woman learn a few moves just from me watching like 2 videos on here? Jesus I need to learn how to get out of some of this shit. Never been arm barred by a woman before. I need to find the nearest school just to live past the second trimester.

Array

School
    Las Vegas, NV
    Outside of being a combat medic currently, I’ve served 3 tours in OIF. The first deployment I served as a Combat Engineer and the other two as a Combat Medic. (Demolitions expert w/ the power to heal lol) I’ve gone through numerous schools, including; SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape), LRM (Long range marksmanship course – polite term for sniper school), and AOEMS (Advanced Operational Emergency Medical Skill Course – Think 18D [special forces medic]Mod 2). I'm also a civ paramedic and hold a BS in Kinesiology.
    Everyone is thinking about materialistic preparations. I was gonna add some things that get over looked a lot. A soldier going to selection asked about some preparation tips. The more I thought, the more I remembered. I began to realize that some of this was in the category of “Lost Knowledge” in the sense that many younger soldiers and leaders haven’t been taught this stuff. Below are some thoughts, collected over the years.
    BOOTS AND FITTING THEREOF:
    Go barefoot as much as possible to toughen the feet. I also found that soaking my feet in Epson Salt toughened them as well. I’m a huge advocate of the Vibram 5 finger toe shoes. Ditch the cushy insoles. This has to do with sense organs in the feet known as proprioceptors. (Beyond the scope of this paper. Look it up.) Getting rid of soft insoles reduces fatigue and improves balance. I almost sure cushy insoles are the reason most soldiers move with the grace of a pregnant giraffe in a wind tunnel. They also contribute to knee and ankle injuries.
    Try to find lightweight boots. An old ultra-light hiker adage goes that a pound on the foot equals five pounds on the back. Desert or Jungle Boots are best.
    Buy Gold Bond (mentholated is my favorite) powder. Works on all body parts, fights heat rash, cools, and soothes. Generic equivalent is great as it is about $3/bottle cheaper. Use, everywhere, especially the feet.
    Pre cut moleskin in various sizes, taking care to round the corners. I usually keep about 10 pieces, ranging in size from a fifty cent piece to as large as a playing card. Get some tincture of benzoin to stick it down. Add triple antibiotic ointment for the ones that pop. If you get a blister, drain with a sterile needle, then protect as follows: Paint the area with benzoin. While waiting for it to dry, cut a donut of moleskin with the hole large enough to surround the blister. Save the donut hole. Stick the donut around the blister, then apply a dab triple antibiotic ointment to the PAPER side of the donut hole. DO NOT remove the backing from the moleskin on the donut hole. Place the hole, paper side down over the blister and cover with another layer of moleskin. Powder and get dressed. You can leave this in place up to 48 hours, BUT NO LONGER. When you remove it, peel up a corner and gently roll it up. This prevents tearing off new skin with old. Trust me.
    Prevention, as always, is the best medicine. Use Moleskin at the first sign of a hot spot. Even 100mph tape (duct tape) will work if you round the corners.
    Make sure to keep calluses dressed and under control. Getting a blister under a callus and then pulling off a slab of meat with your sock is one of those events you’d rather watch than experience.
    Keep this whole mess in a zip lock bag (to keep it watertight).
    HEAT INJURIES AND ELECTROLYTE BALANCE
    Keep hydrated, and maintain salt balance. Don’t worry about high blood pressure. Less than 3% of the population is salt sensitive and even if you are, that’s a problem for a later date. Heat stroke will kill you today. Gatorade is not a replacement for salt and water. Their “electrolyte content” is measured in milligrams. The normal amount of sodium and potassium are measured in mEq (milli-equivalent). Which means for every 25mg of NA and K you ingest with Gatorade, you only get = 1 mEq of actual value. Your blood contains 135 to 145 milli-equivalents per liter of salt. This means you’d hafta ingest twenty 8 oz servings of Gatorade to replace your normal salt content. This also means you’re ingesting 280 GRAMS of sugar. Diarrhea will be your worst nightmare. Tastes like ass but remember that a good rule of thumb (and great for a hasty IV) is using 9 grams of salt / Liter of water.
    BODY MAINTENANCE
    Dial soap and Noxzema were developed in WW II for soldier hygiene. Dial is anti bacterial. Noxzema allows you to shave without water while it conditions the skin. Makes cleaning your razor easier, removes camo, prevents dry skin, etc. The advent of anti bacterial baby wipes makes Dial less useful for the field, but it’s still good to keep around. You can normally obtain "pack" sized bars of Dial soap whenever you stay at a chain Motel.
    Use waterless hand cleaner for quick clean ups. Carry it in your pocket so you won’t be tempted to skip using it.
    A small bottle of alcohol or peroxide is useful for disinfecting your toothbrush.
    Use insect repellent. Every day. West Nile, malaria, etc. will kill you just as dead as bullets.
    GORE TEX
    Gore Tex gear is a waterproof and windproof shell. Complaints about it being cold can generally be traced to no insulating layer (long johns). The other cause is constricting clothing.
    FIRST AID KITS
    I usually keep Alka Seltzer Cold Formula, Benadryl, cough lozenges, pain pills for OTC medications. I keep Loperamide (Imodium) also, but am generally against this as an issue item unless you have a lot of field medicine experience. I have seen it stop people up so tight that parasites were forced into their bloodstream. Better for general issue is Pepto Bismol tablets or Kaopectate.
    SLEEP QUALITY
    At a bare minimum, you need to get four (4) hours of uninterrupted sleep for every 24 hours to maintain continuous operations. Six to eight hours is normally a luxury, but take it if you can. Cat nap every chance you get; 15-30 minutes can carry a long way.
    Get a good quality traveler’s blindfold. They’ll be the best 5-10 bucks you’ll ever spend. Use earplugs also.
    Two ponchos, one above the other, will lower the temperature drastically if forced to sleep in the sun.
    Take 5 minutes to prepare your bed. Remove rocks, clumps, etc. An old saying is “One minute spent preparing your bed is equal to one hour’s sleep” is true. Keep clutter in your pockets to a minimum. Dig out a small hollow for your butt. (Or a large hollow if necessary) In cold weather, always put something between you and the ground. The bare ground acts as a heat absorber. As the night progresses, it will rob you of body heat. It pays to thatch a bed of pine needles or leaves together to add insulation between you and the ground. If you can carry one, take a thermal casualty blanket (aluminum on one side, green on the other) with you. Fold the blanket in half, (aluminum inside, green outside) and lay your bedroll on top. The Aluminum will help reflect body heat back up to you.
    If it’s cold, eat some carbs and cover your head with a WOOL knit cap. Do about 5 minutes of brisk calisthenics. Do a quick set of stretches (full body) and off to bed. Keep your face outside the bag to keep the inside from getting wet.
    Don't wear your boots to bed. If you must keep them on, untie and loosen the laces all the way down the boot to allow your feet to breathe. If it is cold outside, tuck your boots away in the bottom of your sleeping bag to keep them warm. Check boots for hitchhikers in the morning.
    And of course, I saved the best part for last.
    MENTAL HYGIENE
    The “tangibles” (hits on target, rounds expended, etc.) are easy to see. The “intangibles” (confidence in self and leaders, aggression, etc.) can be seen but not measured. Both are important.
    Combat: This is why you’re here. Always keep in mind you are in the best-equipped, most lethal Army in existence. This is probably the last reason you should be optimistic. The main reason? You’re leading Americans, the most dangerous combatants ever to hit the field. Some guy once said that Americans like shooting people so much when we don’t have a declared enemy, we shoot one another to stay in practice. He’s not far wrong….
    The other reason to be encouraged is that you are the latest in a long line of warriors. There have been ups and downs in leadership and we’re going to have more before it’s over. But, on the whole, Americans have always done well. Take heart that many before you have done their duty, even to their end and have done it well. You will be no different. If you ever wonder where you should be and what you should be doing, go to the hottest part of the fight and set an example.

Array

School
    Las Vegas, NV
    PS
    Dibs on Kevin's team. I'll be his combat medic!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    in caseo global disaster? well my plan is summed up in one word...........Fap

Washington dc!!! Their we will have the pentagon the white house and the most protection in the country
    It is also above sea level

Jesus how do i "like" your comment?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I am going to kiss a man on the mouth.

Array

School
    team quest sj, gracieuniversity.com,mginaction.com,10thplanetjj.com, my garage
    bruce said it best. ruuuuuuuuun to the hiiiiiiilllllllllllls.

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast