Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Fight Club Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    like I said in my first post, I really do hope nothing happens, but it's better to have a plan and not need it than to not have a plan and need it
    On the Joe Rogan podcast with Joey Diaz and Eddie Bravo, Joey said that the only time he ever ran into a situation where he needed a gun was when he had one. He stopped carrying one and never ran into a situation like that again. No plan, no worry, just go with the flow

Array

School
    team quest sj, gracieuniversity.com,mginaction.com,10thplanetjj.com, my garage
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    On the Joe Rogan podcast with Joey Diaz and Eddie Bravo, Joey said that the only time he ever ran into a situation where he needed a gun was when he had one. He stopped carrying one and never ran into a situation like that again. No plan, no worry, just go with the flow
    with all due respect, people with that mindset will be the first ones looking for someone else to take care of them if and when it does happen.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1281 View Post
    with all due respect, people with that mindset will be the first ones looking for someone else to take care of them if and when it does happen.
    I can't see Joey crying like a bitch asking for protection. I think he just got to lazy to be a criminal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Alright so lets clarify all of the specifics... Location, days were gonna meet up, who's bringing what, how the fuck are we gonna survive at the location we choose (LOL) stuff like that.

Array

School
    NONE
    I think about this stuff a lot too. My list of important stuff is as follows:

Tent (Water Proof & Fire Proof)
    http://www.deluxewalltents.com/tents.htm
    Tent Stove
    Sleeping Bags (Water Proof)
    First Aid Kit/Supplies
    Flash Lights
    All sorts of Lithium batteries
    Guns & lots of ammo (Pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, rifles, ect.)
    Fishing Pole/Lots of Fishing Line
    cooking supplies
    seeds
    #10 freeze dried canned foods
    http://www.mountainhouse.com/
    BBQ Pit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtiS-...feature=relmfu
    Water Filters/Water Purification Tablets
    Waterproof Matches
    Invest in Conceal & Carry Permits & invest in Passports (Passports are cheap & last like 10 years anyway)

Interesting video regarding hunting

I personally don't agree with the Denver location. Mainly due to the fact that it's so cold in Denver. We need to pick a place that is not near any nuclear Power Plants, Not in Tornado Alley, or close to huge bodies of water incase of hurricans or tsunamis. We need to pick a place that you can plants lots of crops in & somewhere for this farm to thrive. And in regards to the bunker in Denver, The fact that if the underground military bunker is real, there will be lots of military & they may or may not work with us. For all we know, they'll come out after the catastrafe & rob us of everything we have, who knows.

Array

School
    NONE
    I also forgot to mention a few items:

Geographical Maps of each state
    2 Way Radios
    Solar Generators
    Crank Radios/flashlights

Thank the baby Jesus we got Conner in our clan!

Yes of course, if something hits us like a massive solar flare or an asteroid odds are that we will all die instantly. But if something goes down where there are still lots of survivors I think the plan should be to drive to Denver. It could take a few days of driving but it's Friday and you ain't got a job ....hhmm maybe if we're super hard core we can all pitch in like 10 bucks a month to rent a wharehouse in Denver and turn it into a survival fortress of some sort, Hhhmm just thoughts
    i like this idea but i think we need a fallout shelter underground thats the best bet

Robert Sevigny

We need ideas.
    definatly 2012 is another Y2K, u kiddies remember y2k? when they said pc's would blowup cause of messed up PC coding...nothing happened...2012 = Y2K aka NOTHINGS HAPPENING, no bad shit is gonna happen when 2012 comes, fuckedupshit MIGHT happen like earthquakes or volcanos or shit of that nature that WE CANT CONTROL but no fuckin doomsday is gonna happen I PROMISE THAT

we basically keep moving FORWARD in a motion of DESTROYING this planet without PROPERLY TAKING CARE of it, the japan radiation definately doesnt help the problem, all the smog and pollution is killing our ozone. if ANYTHING bad WERE to happen to us its gonna be WAY after everyone of us on the forum is FAR DEAD or as we APPROACH DEATH IF WE DONT FIX IT NOW!!!!

we cut HOW many trees down A YEAR and HOW LITTLE do we REPLANT THEM??? look at the TRASH ISLAND in the atlantic or whatever ocean its in, first off WHY IS TRASH IN THE OCEAN 2nd WHY ARENT WE SENDING BOATS TO PICK THAT SHIT UP?

we need 2 committees, one to fix/rebuild US FROM WITHIN and the 2nd to fix/rebuild EARTH AS A TOTAL...too many people say do this do that and not enough action MAYBE AFTER shit turns sour we will realize this and maybe THEN after its TOO LATE to fix it we'll start to realize how important it is

only thing that can happen are solar flares wiping out our satelites, and fucking with our electricity,
    and polar shifts changing, resulting in volcanoes erupting, and earthquakes

I'm high on the strain that gave Bruce Lee the brain aneurism 30,000 feet up in the sky on Delta's wifi thinking about what we should do in case of global disaster. Forming clans would be the natural thing to do. But due to the lawlessness of a post apocalyptic world being part of a jiu jitsu clan would increase the chances of survival in large way. Of course guns and ammo are gonna be huge but being part of a clan where everyone was heavily strapped and everyone all did some form of MMA especially Jiu jitsu would be the ultimate clan.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong about all these crazy conspiracies that seem to point to some kind of 2012 doomsday scenario, I really do hope I'm just being paranoid. Nothing would make me happier than being proven a whack job by being alive in 2013 on a peaceful planet Earth.

But if something does go down like a massive solar flare, which is what many scientists believe, or a cataclysmic tsunami or an asteroid, meteor, alien invasion or nuclear holocaust or even a New World Order assault on the population, I think it's best to have some kind of plan for the survivors of the aftermath.

Without a functioning telecommunications system in place, how and where will the 10th Planet survivors find each other??

We need ideas.
    what strain was it? I thought he chewed on hash or something ? This is why i hate the internet/word of mouth lol

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast