Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Brasa Belgium - Savate Leuven - 10th Planet on the Net
    Don't go for a major city like Denver, it would become a death trap. Better is to go to a small village like Atwood or Willard near Sterling, Colorado.

If there would be an end-of-civilazation scenario happening with some survivors, a major city would possibly be to dangerous because of a) competing gangs b) diseases spread from the multitude corpses lying around decomposing (who would burry them?).

A small town (near a city) would be easier to control, easier to clean all up the corpses (by burrial or burning), from there raid parties could go to a city to obtain food, medicine, ammo and a small community is easier to conceal for the outside world.

Train in using a bow (for combat and hunting) and using a machete, because the first weeks after such a catastrophy major cities would become shooting grounds (human nature), so expect within a year to two years all ammo for handweapons depleeted.

just my $0,02

nice dude

We need a secluded place with lots of fertile land - for farming. I say we, assuming I would be allowed to join.

i feal like im going crazy thinking about this and need advise

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Sparks View Post
    I also forgot to mention a few items:

Geographical Maps of each state
    2 Way Radios
    Solar Generators
    Crank Radios/flashlights
    I meant to say topographical maps

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    I've had some pretty extensive conversations about this topic with my buddies and we decided that the best idea would be to fortify a costco from the inside, keep that shit on lockdown and you've got plenty of food and supplies to last you for at least long enough for all the zombies to die out haha.
    I thought about that but I think everybody would be raiding the hell out of Costco. Major super markets, police stations, hospitals, military bases... all of them would be potential riot zones. I'd probably raid less obvious food storage places like churches, schools, etc. Actually, a school might not be a bad idea, some of those places are already fenced off like prisons/fortresses. I mean who would, at the first sign of a trouble think, "To the school!" ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    5 man well armed paramedic team out of the Chicago area is available to help. We have a couple of Doctors too.

See this is a good post, it got me thinking about that Will Smith film were he turns into a fucking freak and starts trying to hump manacins. If our clan was in that same senario we could just open a packet of freeze dried woop ass and there would be no problem.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Werbisky View Post
    See this is a good post, it got me thinking about that Will Smith film were he turns into a fucking freak and starts trying to hump manacins. If our clan was in that same senario we could just open a packet of freeze dried woop ass and there would be no problem.
    Hell YES! Arm bar that fucking natural disaster to death!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    alright apperently shit is supposed to hit the fan this saturday.... Whats the plan?

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast